Tree of Savior Forum

To all the grey names users today

Welcome aboard ! :blush:
We’ve been waiting for you, you’re coming to the party just at the right time !
I’ve never seen so much new people incoming in this forum :baby_chick: I wonder why… :wink:

2 Likes

Hm, well since no one seem to thank you for your welcoming hand, I shall be the first to say it: Thanks~!

Kind of obvious that new users would be logging here after the Beta was announced. There’s many interested that don’t really like to engage in forums at all.

I didnt recognize that people who are new are grey in the beginning :flushed:

1 Like

I doubt most of them will talk hehehe.

I can’t say I’m really happy with all the registrations since the forum has been down all day long thanks to the newcomers…but it’s not like I hate them or anything so…

Welcome…kind of.

4 Likes

This is good. We need more heated debates…I haven’t posted anything cuz nothings been happening here lately till today :confused:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome. : )

When i first see the tittle i thought you are refering to the meaning of names… :sweat_smile:

for all the new ones, remember you can only make 25 pots in the first day! :sunglasses:

Thanks! haha :grin:
i didn’t even know there was a tree of savior eng. ver site til now

This is going to be fun

1 Like

back in the old day i could only do 10 pots upon registering

you registered 2 minutes earlier than me guess I tried to forget the torture

i remember the good ole days of lurking this site before the announcement was made. but at least now the forum and site are stable again after the the mini storm of 504 error has passed and gone. But welcome grays welcome!

1 Like

I believe most of them will not give the faces here because they are creating several other gray users

Haha they are making The Grey Army !
Anyway, I don’t think this is going to be useful, IMC will certainly filter the accounts made with the same IP, as they already are filtering the accounts made in a country with a local publisher.

1 Like

that was a fun time, to press the reply button around 10 times and still didnt post your text :smiley:

Shhhh … let’s leave them busy doing it. It really should be a filter for these users with the same IP , my plan B if it does not receive an invitation to the beta is to buy a key at the online stores that work by selling them , they always have these keys ; - ;

1 Like

First post, testing.

1 Like