Tree of Savior Forum

Timer stacking on items/buffs - can we have a reset?

Its the wrong section, still. We have a forum structure for a reason. Im also not part of the gm team and mostly dont read the general discussion bs.

Still they got notification. Given your attitude, the only thing I can say is up yours.

Well thats funny that youve started speaking about that after you posted such crap replies with rndm unfunny memes from last year while I just regulary reported a bug how its should be done initially.

Yeah, ok it’s so last year, says the guy with a Trump clown face. It wasn’t even directed at you.
/ignore

Right. Trump is a totally outdated topic now and we dont hear from this guy anything these days.
Just give up, kiddo. Your mere attempts to save the situation that you already fcked up wont get better with each post.

You can’t even read posts from other users:

Get a brain.

I dont have the time to scroll down and read every post here.

Your own thread is still the worst garbage so why to you post other stuff here to cover behind? Maybe get a brain yourself at first, fuggin monkey.

It seems you don’t have time to do nothing besides to insult other people in gibberish and then complain.

You know, mr. genius, there is a search function, but I guess your only working brain cell wasn’t able to think about that.

But that’s ok, I restate my up yours, it’s well deserved.

Why do you even post here? Stupid kiddo.

I may be stupid, but at least I can use the search function :joy:

After you had nothing left to defend your own mistakes. Congratulations.
When I remember that right I also blocked you ingame after having trouble for literally nothing. Most incompetent player Ive seen since long.

If blaming IMC for doing nothing for a bug known since last patch is a mistake, then I’m at fault :joy:

Dude, I don’t even know who you are and I usually play with friends. Don’t stoop lower than that, making things up won’t help you.

I understand that english is not your first language, but I can do nothing for your reading comprehension problems.

Its not like Im blaming you the whole time that you are too retarded to report a bug into the bug section. Youre just pathetic.
Im just here to report a bug since Ive seen no reaction ingame to it for days. The only thing I blame here is you nonsense meme sh*tposting.
Stop wasting other ppls time. thx

Ok, that’s it. And you are too retarded to use the search function.

I posted in general discussion since there were already several reports in the bug section, yet many people weren’t aware.

If you are too braindead to understand this, it’s not my problem.

Arguing over nothing, lmao

I suggest sending a ticket with screenshots.

3 Likes

2/3 of the posted topics were created after yours. Congratulations.

Still soaking any reasons out of your fingers for your fail? Heck, work on your self-esteem, kiddo.

I posted it after this discussion and I’m not going to look after each and every other bug report opened before mine:

Get a brain and at least write the server name properly.

Is that all you have to reply? Blaming my avatar, grammar, etc. Poor soul.

I’m arguing only because he started spouting insults after I tried to sympathize with his problem.

Insults cannot be argued. Maybe “get a brain” to understand what the requirements for a discussion are. lol