Tree of Savior Forum

Timer stacking on items/buffs - can we have a reset?

I posted it after this discussion and I’m not going to look after each and every other bug report opened before mine:

Get a brain and at least write the server name properly.

Is that all you have to reply? Blaming my avatar, grammar, etc. Poor soul.

I’m arguing only because he started spouting insults after I tried to sympathize with his problem.

Insults cannot be argued. Maybe “get a brain” to understand what the requirements for a discussion are. lol

I’m not arguing about your insults, but about your lack of comprehension that lead to this.

Thats not an argumentation nor a discussion here. Its just pointing on thing to make you look better after you fcked up.

I’m doing nothing to make myself look better, because I did nothing wrong.

You thought that the “shame” meme was directed towards you because you lack comprehension, while it was aimed towards IMC that did nothing after a week full of reports of this bug.

Calm down, get some water and, perhaps, some valium.

Thats what some say about Hitler as well.

Idk how replies work on your planet but posting another topic and a random meme below can mean alot here.

Dude, can you even read?

Actually a small part of the population actually would notice it. Instead of making a thread collection you point this and randomly tag gm names on it.
Its still a bug not a general discussion Where will you think will someone look if he wants find answer for a bug? At the general discussion section, yeah.

This massive incompetence may be the reason why gms barely reply to anything.

Switching arguments again? There have been many posts about this issue, they (subject: IMC, so even you can understand) ignored each and every one, like usual.

Again: there were already several reports in the bug section, mine was made just to point out that even warehouse doesn’t solve the problem.

Also I find it hilarious that you complain when you stated that you didn’t even check other bug reports first.
Incoherence at its best.

Says the one that can’t even write the proper server name.

Again: there are no arguments here. I just want to you little kid to move out of my thread since you had literaly nothing to add from the beginning on.

l2discuss
Thats start to know what an actual discuss is.

Learn to read and to comprehend what you read before spouting insults. Bye.

Learn to write too.

Learn what a discussion is, when to add something and when nobody wants to read/watch your sh*t.

Bye, finally.

Oh, PS also avoid making up things about me. I don’t know you and I don’t want to know you.
Thanks, bye.

Didnt you want to leave? Little piece of sh*t that cannot take it when someone else has the last word, huh?

I don’t care about having last word, I don’t like when retards like you make things up to not look dumb.

posting sh*t memes
blaming the theme of my avatar
blaming grammar
blaming lack of comprehention of the own nonsense
[…]

Maybe this is why the good ppl, that actually just wanted to create reports, left on the forum.

Think about your own memes.

Perhaps they left because of toxic people like you, spouting insults left and right without even spending a minute to try to understand someone else’s post.

And then you complain when you get served.

Or maybe they left because some ppl couldnt shut up in threads fighting for nothing they have no bsns with. Seriously, what the fck are you doing in my thread, random kawaii cutie avatar guy?