Tree of Savior Forum

Thoughts on final cleric build

Of all the things to go for with PD, you go for Pandemic. Interesting.

So what’s the purpose for this character? Solo questing/ET/PVP?

I wasn’t enticed by plague doctor 1 since Oracle can mitigate harmful cc too, however when I saw plague doctor 2 buffs regarding pandemic increase range, considering a con/int/spr build; deprotected zone, zalclai, monstrance and aukras would be spread among mobs with a decent value. Although I’m still half sure whether I’d drop plague doctor as a class, and take r8 miko (just for anti cc) then take r9 just like what others supposes. Would love to hear from @greyhiem once miko hit kr,

The purpose, i’d say it’s for a universal build, I got too many alts to even bother designating a specific purpose for a character.

Pandemic does not spread monstrance & zone, sadly.
Aukuras is already AoE around your created fire so I believe you don’t have to pandemic it.

No release info for miko yet. I hope next week.

Pandemic spreads:
Resist elements, fire ball attribute, vashita,
sonic strike, bleeding, world tree, smoke bomb, needle poison, gu pot,
poison confusion, hexing, kurdaitcha, bone shot, targe smash, dark
theurge debuff, freeze, dog growling, dirty pole, flesh cannon
attribute, stone curse, merkabah attribute, sleep, crown, conviction.

Seems like I can’t really use pandemic well, thanks for the info if not I would be in entire agony for making a mistake.

Thus this leads me to a alternate build. Cleric 2 > Priest 2 > Krivis 2 > Diev 1 > Miko 1 > R9 upto circle 3 then cleric 3 or any other filler rank.

Would love to hear more honestly and thank you for every comment.

Your build has safety zone, divine might, heals, revive, blessing, sacrament, aura statues, aukuras, daino, and zalciai (and divine stigma?) as support, and miko. Your only status removal is level 1 removal through cure, or having players stay near your Aukuras to reduce their debuff timer.

I think most players will recommend you either priest3 (stone skin) or kriv3 (melstis), however I think priest2 & kriv2 is fine too.
Stronger daino, mass heal, revive.
Zalciai has been nerfed, it cannot decrease enemy crit resist below 0 anymore, so mind that.

Diev1 grants you the two support statues, -CD and -SP.
Taking diev2 would be extra CC through worldtree (and damage & block through owl).
Diev3 is ausrine but it won’t fit.

An alternative to plague doc pandemic is pardoner discern evil, it will increase debuff duration on up to 5 targets with attribute (good with some debuffs, like freeze, and the new r8 debuff of swordsman etc.). Pardoner1 gives you craft dispeller too, and indulgentia cure debuff lvl 2 & lvl 1 (and free player from psychokino Raise at PvP). Moreover it has increase magic def though it isn’t a big number.

Deprotected isn’t spread by pandemic, not in this list.

Pandemic might still be useful depending on your party members.

Full info, credits to gwenyth of course.

1 Like

A more support oriented build would use Cleric 2. Now we have 8 ranks to decide.

Priest 2 gives revive. Priest 3 gives stone skin.

Priest 3 gives you acess to chaplain. Chaplain is great at support with capella and last rites.

Diev 2 gives Carve Owl and World Tree. Diev 3 gives Ausrine.

Krivis 1 gives you acesso to daino 5 and Zalciai. Zalciai is the main -crit resist debuff in the entire game. Currently, a 233 SPR cleric can effectively lower the most crit resistant mob down to zero.

Krivis 2 gives you acess to Daino 9 which is enough for lvl 280 cap pve content. 15 is need for gvg. (Someone told me this).

Krivis 3 enables you to use Meltis.

Oracle gives you counterspell, this skill should not be understimated.

Kabblist 1 gives you Ein Sof. It combos retardedly well with a Meltis user.

PD gives you CC immunity and healing factor. And debuff spreading, which combos well with Wugushi (and many classes, but i once used to main a Wugushi, so i will say wugushi)

You really need to specify more on what you want to pick. Being a jack of all trades support when there are just too many options, i wonder if one could even give some solid direction. I will summon, for this purpose, @Wurmheart, he/she may help you choose your options.

Agree on everything.

I don’t think it will really matter, since each support cleric brings a lot of utility.
You could take Cler2 + any rank1 and still be decent support - if you are aiming at Jack of all trades.
I do recommend priest1 for resurrection though.
Edit: don’t take sadhu1, bokor1, monk1.

@greyhiem what about bokor2 + Priest 2 PD2 ? For revive+ macka combo ?

I have seen Korean zombie & fire poison Cler1 - Priest1 - Bokor3 - Priest2 - doctor2, I think it could work.
Mind you, revive cooldown is not low. This is more offensive though…

@greyhiem The only think i make different is i dont drop cleric2 for bokor3 i dont see bokor3 bringing much anyway

1 Like

This is off-topic & belongs in the sixaxis topic, however
Cler2 Bokor2 priest2 seems okay too.
Bokor3 gives you damballa (nuke), but you will have to use Zombie circle first so you will still have zombies after damballa explosion. If you don’t want to use damballah explosion you don’t need bokor3.

I used my re-stat potion to 2:2:1 con, int, spr. @greyhiem what’s the verdict of kr players regarding buff limit?

Especially for Arch & Wizard it will probably be too low with daino5 after rank8.

Wait, if you used your stat potion, does that mean youre not building your character from scratch?
I think in your case, either choose Krivis c3 or Priest c3 and use the remaining rank on whatever you didnt max.

So solething like:
Cleric c2-> krivis/priest c3 -> Miko -> PD c2

I’m on my 6th rank, currently krivis 2. Would I wish to take krivis 3 or priest 3 would be rank 7 in the cost of cleric 2. I’m sooo thorned with my build hahaha

Yeah, missing out on Cleric c2 is a huge hit to heals. But losing out on a r7 class is as big of a hit.

Flip a coin

What kind of Cleric you want?

My forum friends @pedrinsotero and @Wurmheart helps me a lot in this post: Preliminary beginners guide to Clerics

I`m doing now a CLERIC 2 > PRIEST 1> DIEVDIRBYS 3 > PLAGUE DOCTOR 2, giving an excellent support (great heal by Cleric, back from death by Priest, insane buffing debuffing and warranty against death by dievdirbys, and damage, crowd control plus debuffing from Plague Doctor).

Krivis 2 is no sense to me. Go Krivis 3 for Melstis or only 1 for Daino, is enough. Priest is the same: 1 for Ress, 3 for Stone Skin (for PvE purposes). Dievdirbys 1 has few time statues, IMO Pardoner 1 is better (to buff Plague Doctors Debuffs).

@cardox My only mention is … priest2 is acctualy very good for some combinations, The rest i completely agree.

Out of curiosity, what triggers the aoe magic damage on the wheel from inquisitor? Is it physical damage? If thats the case, wouldnt a zombie train lead to it - since they should targer it first anyway since it seems to be a structure - obliterate any kind of mob group up in a matter of seconds?

Yni, no more news on Miko yet. Just some more quest related stuff.

1 Like