Tree of Savior Forum

THIS SUCKS! :/ Nobody wants me :(

Poor you. hugs
/20char

peltatsa is not useless thoughā€¦ aside from requiring the taunt, the guardian skill gives you up to 18% evasion with the attribute to it.

you tell me if gung ho and concentrate at level 10 ~ 15 is better than 18% evasion end game

Been there. Done that. Yea I do get in a party sometimes but the majority of people prefer those who got c1 peltasta. I got kicked plenty of times even I deal decent DPS. :sob:

You wonā€™t get kicked if you are the party leader.

Well yes of course obviously. It ainā€™t easy to form a party either coz other people do prefer taunt in their party.

@Endurance

18% evasion yea its big help but not all swordsman go for evasionā€¦ And most of us go for self buffs unless you go support type.

Most of these guys that needs a pelt in their party plays very messy, they are always reckless lazy idiots that donā€™t know when to pull away when their Hp is down by 30% and blame the healer for not casting enough heals, all they know is to just stand and keep spammiing skills

Fastest dungeon/mission runs I had were all DPS builds and no support in under 10 min, all of them know what they were doing, they had good timing, they know when to pull back and when to hit hard, never needed much healing or buffs

6 Likes

well you can still be a DPS build even if you have peltatsa c1ā€¦ that doesnā€™t make you a full tank

Taunt,heal and link are all about support which is optionalā€¦
But you level 240s should know how important and easy task for those support to be done in grindingā€¦
Those that are choosing is those wanna easy job to be done instead of another way so either you got to try harder, re-roll again or join a guild that play with youā€¦ (Loner vs party)

Might as well re-roll to cryo/chrono while waiting for my friends to reach 230+ so I could grind with them. I just got my plunger too :sweat:

Taunt is the skill that effective making the grinding work betterā€¦
If you goes Pelt C1, they will just wanna you to taunt all mobs and dps can leave it to mages or archer to do the AOE jobsā€¦

This is why i dont like a game where there are possibly the ā€œperfectā€ character

every players should make the characters they like and be accepted,

but i guess u canā€™t help it, there will always be those specific group / guild / party that only want the most perfect class, and they ditch the rest,

well you know what? you donā€™t have to be scared, there are always the casuals who will accept any type of class.

i say, play the character you like and do not let those elitist change your mind or make you quit the game because you feel that you are not wanted in the game.

the purpose of a game is for you to have fun, not to be limited by what others say is best for them.

Huh ?? i mean sureā€¦ you are rightā€¦

but you are not missing anythingā€¦ there is 0 quest beyond that point.

0 gear becouse not all implentedā€¦

empty maps ā€¦

there is only grind up to 280ā€¦ and that is the only reason why you canā€™t playā€¦

there is no battle league so you canā€™t level by pvp duh
whats the point making pvp character duel ? gvg is sad. dispeller scrolls.

here is a solution for you :.
make a character level it up to 200-220.
create an alt and repeat.
wait for untill more quests, items, levels appear to the game.
and then continue easy.
made a pvp character ? no problemā€¦ battle league give exp cards for reward, grind it.

itā€™s not like you are missing anything special out thereā€¦ with your kind of build even if you did make it to 280ā€¦ you will not even get cube from worldbossā€¦

bash completed. hope my info help in any wayā€¦

Iā€™m confused as to how you messed up?

W-w-w-welcome to the club! I also had to re-roll my character because I missed Peltasta. It was a pain in the ass. Iā€™m playing it in super casual mode now because Iā€™m still butthurt about it. No sarcasm. I truly am.

LOL were a reroll club nowā€¦ I had to reroll my 185 Fencer after 200 hours. I feel your pain, man. Big hugs.

Swordsman 2 is a joke. Rerol and stop wasting time with this crap.

Yea kinda sad but I was a newbie who enjoyed the buffs. Never expected this bull need taunt for high level grind ā– ā– ā– ā– . I blame restrain.

@judex

messed up where I didnā€™t check on Cataphract C3 skill called ā€œRushā€ and its attribute.

Getting Peltasta C1 only is like 9 skill points wastingā€¦

15 skill pointsā€¦

/20chars

I get you guys, iā€™m thinking about re-rolling too, my problem is iā€™ll lose items like stats reset and skill reset, thats b******t, IMC should allow us to pass these items between charactersā€¦