Tree of Savior Forum

THIS SUCKS! :/ Nobody wants me :(

Well this sucks for me coz nobody wants a non-peltasta swordsman in their party 230 above. I’m C2 Sword C3 Hop C2 Cat… Yea I know it’s kinda messed up. Hoping for circle reset. Hardly find a party :frowning: Only way I could get exp is through Siauliai missions.

Wish swash buck was a swordsman skill not peltasta. Just venting out guys… Stuck in 240+ for weeks now. Feel free to bash. IDGAF.

1 Like

id make a new char if i were u and start all over, better than waiting for nothing and wasting time .

1 Like

This ^

Could had created another Swordie or w/e you wanted to try again and got up to where you are on your current char.

I am with @shura_krimerra on this one.

Abandon that character, start an alt, and if a circle reset is ever implemented then return to your swordsman. I wouldn’t recommend re-making that same character - unless you want 2 swordsman should a circle reset ever be implemented.

reroll

/20char/20char

Preferably of a different class-type, so you won’t be bored.

Why does everyone want me to re-roll :weary: Yea you guys probably have the patience for grinding… I don’t… I grind like 1~2 hours max.

What do you except will happen, other than grinding in this game? :slight_smile: You struggle more now than with new character.

1 Like

Yea true… My problem is I’m sentimental :confused: and lazy. lol

3 Likes

It is not like anything went to waste, your warrior will be buffed sooner or later and at that point you will have two great characters.

2 Likes

Speaking of buff… Lv.10 Restrain + Rush Attribute needs a nerf.

If it’s any consolation, your team level is high due to your first lv 240+ character so when you reroll an alt, he’ll gain exp faster than the first toon.

Just use your character to farm rares in dungeons. Then create a new a character for PVP and PK those mofos players that don’t want you in their party.

5 Likes

i actually made a wiz my build is fine i guess but i got bored and made a cleirc and its way more fun

Might as well focus on my wiz C3 cryo C3 chrono since everyone loves a Chronomancer. Piss the ■■■■ out of everyone in group pvp too coz you’d be turning them to ice cubes.

2 Likes

Welcome to the retard “metagame” where they reduce the entire swordsman tree to a guy who taunts…

13 Likes

Just go wiz 1 cryo 3 and chrono 3 and everyone want a piece of you. People will beg for you to wb run with them, beg for you in earth tower, beg for you in dungeons, beg for you grind in parties.

Then, you can give them the treatment you got: Tell them no.

I jk, but no really.

Yep I was actually going for that and decided to continue grinding on it as well. I’m a PVP guy so it’d be good for group PVP having C3 Cryo/Chrono for CC.

@newbrand_ge

Yea it’s stupid. Its forcing you to get c1 peltasta. Waste 1 rank for the sake of grinding.

1 Like

Have you tried starting your own party? Screw those elitists.

Seriously though, Swash Buckling should be nerfed to stop this nonsense :frowning:

3 Likes

Yeah I already have a tank. On my other swordsman I didn’t pick a single circle of pelt and don’t even care about “meta” parties, they can go and kill themselves. It’s too early for a game with 600 levels to think about a “meta”.

1 Like