Tree of Savior Forum

Is this swordsman build viable until 200+?

Currently on my Swordsman C2 - > Hoplite.

should i got for:

Swordsman C2 -> Hoplite C1 -> Peltasta C1 -> Cata C2 -> Dragoon C1

or

Swordsman C2 -> Hoplite C1 -> Cata C3 - Dragoon C1.

or

Swordsman C2 -> Hoplite C3 -> Doppel C1 -> Dragoon C1

i wanted to have Peltasta on my build because i’ve just recently read that Peltasta is needed in 2xx levels and i’ve already chosen Hoplite as my 3rd rank. what is a good build to compensate this?

You are not so far ahead that a reroll is gonna hurt. Don’t do what I did and waste 200 hours, then reroll. xD

Pelt at this point and time is kinda necessary unless you wanna build a solid PvP char and tough it out. I mean, it’s doable, there are great chars with SW2, better with 3, but you may end up having a hard time getting parties at some point.

See this new thread: THIS SUCKS! :/ Nobody wants me :(

even if i have some friends to party with at dungeons? will it hurt the performance of the party real bad ?

If you have friends to do it with solidly, no, but if you ever end up playing with others you may have issues. Most other classes just view us as the meat bags, lol.

The only problem I can see you having is if you’re the tank roll, and you need to pull aggro away from the squishies, you’re limited, pelt gives you a huge aggro count where as without it you’re limited to ten? So squishies can get hurt. In dungeons you’re easily mobbing 20 at a time.

Edit: Plus it’s time consuming. Swash Buckling gives you instant aggro.

Thank you. I’ll try to think about it because this class will also be my pvp class. Getting a peltasta for pvp is abit of a bad idea.

1 Like

NP and GL. Eventually there will be a battle arena which gives you cards for PvPing. Hopefully sooner than later!