Tree of Savior Forum

This place is like a graveyard lately (Potatoes)

OH MY GAWD YOU ARE THE POTATO!!!

2 Likes

And newcomers to this game and forum will be like : what the hell is this ā€œpotato sectā€ here ?

I just come here, see that there is no news on the next beta test, then go back to my depression corner.

OH Cā€™MON !

NOW Iā€™M ANGRY ! Ofc this place is dead ! There is nothing to talk ā€œmoreā€ than what have been said lately, and since we have no new & fresh data from the game and no sign from IMC, this is to be expected.

AND NOW. Thanks to you, Iā€™m hungry too. Where do I sign to be part of the potatoe group/secte, and donā€™t f*ck around or I will peel myself !

5 Likes

So old but so relevant :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Canā€™t believe SoundTeMP named their song Woman Peeling Potatoes.

edit: dumb quote didnā€™t take the youtube vid with it.

2 Likes

I usually donā€™t really like having all the wacky head gears in gameā€¦ (Your drooping cat is wrecking my immersion ppl @_@ā€¦) BUT, if you could get a full ā€œOnesie/Mario3ā€ style costume complete with ā€œanimal hoodieā€ā€¦ I have to sayā€¦ I could make an exception :3

Cats are popular nowadays,you canā€™t deny thatā€¦

So a raccoon costume? I wouldnā€™t mind that myself!

What about a drooping cat COSTUME @_@?

1 Like

Whatā€™re you guys doing to pass time ?
Playing LoLā€¦but it gets boring

@Synalme

1 Like

That is the most adorable potato I have ever seen!

Now I am sure once there is another announcement things will pick right back up. It is the nature of forums that things die down a bit when we have an ā€œin betweenā€ phase.

1 Like

Sharing some potato pic, enjoy until iCBT2 or maybe an iOBT :yum:

2 Likes

Ainā€™t nothing to talk about until they announce changes or next testing, was definetly fun. Waiting for good news

That looks like how my family cooks =3
You makin me hungry ^o^!

1 Like

Haha love that reference

2 Likes

Wasnā€™t exactly a good thing though.
The majority of those threads were either begging for keys, halp and complaints about the xp rate.

Nice potato though, them eyesā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™m hungry for french fries, with extra salt and ketchup, please. :fries: Any sane person deserves to indulge herself after a long weekend of having to do hard labor for free because of relatives.

2 Likes

Uummm, anyway for the moment, but in ā€œbetaā€ moment everywhere try to says questions and critize problems or bugs in to the gameā€¦
Ok, thanks for all people in this forum, and lets go toā€¦
waiting to Full-Game Tree of Savior Eng. Verā€¦

Explanation : news + access keys + game installation + actual experience of the game = HYPE and currently we only have 1000 players able to play this timeā€¦ perhaps a special treat of the mod to the players who grinded so hard to reach 70+ and above? I think only those people who get to this level (50 - 70+) gets a privilege to play further and the rest are left behind for the actual release of the game so until the game is open for everyone, is when this people will start flooding the polls xD!

1 Like

Iā€™m tired of reading long and same posts over and over againā€¦ Argue here argue thereā€¦ dmn I need to stay cool, no choice but back to business :joy:

2 Likes