Tree of Savior Forum

This place is like a graveyard lately (Potatoes)

Everyone post potato guro.

4 Likes

I cant stop imaging cutting in to that potato or frying it hearing its lil cry and tears from those sparely eyes. I think id rather have it as a pet. AHAH watch it grow and become something like the killer tomatoes.

2 Likes

Is that a bad thing?

Most people are probably either so hyped that they need to distract themselves with something else while waiting or have been scared away by the unreasonable amount of similar topics, like the ones about exp rates and so on.

I would gladly accept your offered potato but did said potato agree to this transaction? They have feelings too, you know.

2 Likes

it’s not really a bad thing but you see, a potato can get lonely too you know!

they’re at ToS base skill simulator honing their builds only to scrapped when OBT comes with the changes

1 Like

This place is like the day after a block party. The party’s been over and almost everyone is gone, but there’s still those few drunk guys present:

asking for drinks (Keys).

2 Likes

I’ll often reply to threads when they serve the purpose of being supportive, light-hearted and generally anything I’m-not-already-facepalming-at-the-sheer-single-mindedness-of-this-thread-and-immediately-realising-the-futility-of-replying-because-nothing-happens-and-I-could-be-doing-something-with-the-time-spent-having-to-comment-on-it.

This is now a potato thread.

3 Likes

I think we all agree that this should be an potato thread like you’ve said but… that potato of yours looks unappetizing(not even sure what it is), so here have some of this

As an avid lover of the spud, I support this thread.

1 Like

Anybody know the recipe for potato gratin that’s low calorie? All that starch goes to my thighs so I don’t even dare to indulge unless it’s gratin.

1 Like

That potato… it is staring directly into my soul

1 Like

because there’s nthing to really talk about people just go back to there daily lives before tos beta being until nex beta or w/e

3 Likes

4 Likes

I still visit daily to read, just don’t have anything to say - waiting until news of next beta or such. Often I only talk to people about ToS on Steam or IRC.

Also, I like jacket potatos with cheese and butter. = w =

4 Likes

This potato… All i can hear it saying is"‘This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I’ll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace.’’

1 Like

The ones looking for the after party :grin:, i usually leave before they turn off the music.

We are all waiting for the cbt2.
Even if people are not posting some (like me) are just watching the forum

1 Like

I visit the forum everyday,just wait for the next cb announcement.

Well considering CBT is currently over, it would be obvious it would die. People were excited, they got to play, now there’s nothing to do. The only thing people can do is make a million topics either about bullshit or WHEN IS THE NEXT CBT.

A.k.a. there’s nothing to talk about now.