Tree of Savior Forum

This makes no sense

This makes no sense really it says on treeofsavior.com that steam servers are open yet when i try to log into one of said servers i get nothing it just leaves me at the server selection stage. i really don’t want to have to wait till june for free to play but i also do not want to have to shell out any cash for this founders stuff when the game is in open beta and everyone should have acess to the game not just founders or people who have shelled out cash for early access. come on tree of savior or whomever is the publisher of this game give open beta access to all players not just those who dole out the dough for it!

Game is currently in early access state(Founder’s beta), not free to play. If you want to play right now, you need to buy an early access.Else wait for 1 month.

game will be open to general public on April 28

1 Like

i don’t think you all are understanding open beta means open to the public not just people who pay for access to open beta. and this is according to imc games open beta for tree of savior. hence the game should be open to all not open to a select few! anyone who has closed beta tested any game knows that open beta means the game is live in all respects and playable by anyone who creates of has any account set up for said game that is now in open beta.

Actually they said … is a early access and not open beta at all… sorry dude truth hurts

1 Like

wrong before any of this founds exclusive crap the announcement was and always was about open beta starting and this whole founders exclusive crap was the start of open beta. that is the truth of things. and no matter what you say imc games is in the wrong for starting this whole exclusive access crap and should of just opened up the game to everyone.

Well, they changed their minds. And the servers they have are already overburdened as it is.

Like it or not, they wil not change their plans now. It’s pay up or wait a month.

1 Like

No my dear friend,

That will not gonna happen no matter how much time you are wasting crying for play the game

Tho, is for real that IMC got a really bad start and with all the issues they got and thet even can’t fix them

But no, make the gamd f2p will not happen now

It’s pretty common that online games start with early access for money these days. And even if you have to pay now, the servers are already overloaded and the playeres have connection problems and stay in queue. If they woul’ve make it free to play by now it would be worse. They need their time to adjust the stability of the game/the servers.
In my opinion it’s fair enough to pay 10 $ for early access or if you don’t want to pay just wait 1 month - this isn’t much.

So you have been following the forums long enough to know that, and yet you open a thread asking why it is that you can’t log on the server?

1 Like

Founder’s Server : Exclusive Access 1
This DLC will act as an access pass upon launch and will allow exclusive access to the Founder’s Server for 1 month to show appreciation to the players that wish to show us support from the very beginning.
src: on Steam Founder Pack
its a Exclusive Access, not Early/Beta Access…

i disagree with you Noireau what founders are paying for is early access to open beta its fact.

Salty af. Enjoy watching us play from afar :^)
You’ll be way behind everyone by the time you’re able to play.

But yeah calling it a beta isn’t too far off the mark, what a mess.

Listen hon, they said there would be Open Beta and they changed their minds. They made news posts about it and you can read through them. I think I get what you’re trying to do with this thread but you’re approaching it the wrong way. Instead of acting like you’re genuinely confused as to why you can’t access the game during it’s early access period, address the fact directly that IMC promised an open beta and then changed their minds. Express your displeasure, call them out for what they’ve done wrong and see if any other people feel the same. You might need to reword and rethink your approach to get your point across more clearly.

• you’re also posting this in the wrong forum. It should probably be in feedback or help.

no i posted this in the right place. and to be quite frank as i stated this whole early access bs is and always was the start of open beta no matter how you people want to paint it. i won’t wait for 2 months or until june to be able to play tree of savior. i won’t this game should be open and live to everyone not people who pay for it just to gain access to a game this is already in open beta phase!