Tree of Savior Forum

This is lame to have SEA-TOS

This will be lame if SEA-TOS goes OBT before International-TOS launches for OBT. SEA games are apparently pay-to-win, which I mean everything will be dealing with cash shop. Such a nice game I don’t wish the profit company just ruin it so fast. Many good games represented by SEA companies eventually bring damages to the games. Almost all SEA games will contain China peeps selling the game money or bots. Therefore, SEA games never survive more than 2 years. For example, Ragnarok Online (mRO, eRO), these server died after 2 years but the other region RO still survive even until today…

1 Like

DNsea got rekt because of SEA “pros”

sad tos is sad

Well we don’t have a date on the international version yet,so that’s not really a valid complaint at this point.

The average life-span of our MMO’s is about or a little over 2 years as well,depending on what infamous company picks them up.Not the case for everything,obviously,but I’ve seen it happen plenty of times.

Many people have the same concern you do,but it’s a little late at this point to do much about it.

@Melon

I will never play SEA games anymore. I would rather to use VPN to play at other region if there is any IP block. Certainly, the cash shop is lame under SEA companies. The price is quite vary comparing to other region.

If it really is that bad,I understand.

If you have any comparisons for me I’d like to hear them,I’m actually very curious.

@Melon

One of the lamest: Asiasoft (Playpark). The rest are more and less the same.

You could find those items are given free or dropped by monsters in other region but those stuffs could potentially move to their cash item shop. Imagine how lame is that? Ask around the people who has playing SEA games, I can guarantee they had the same experience like I did.

2 Likes

i think its rather a choice of which is the lesser evil in any region. look on the bright side, LU brazil and Tecent China has monopoly on mmos in their region.

I’ve played games from SEA. And I can agree on what you have to say. xD

There are ways, either you email IMC regarding about the company, or you get in talk with another good company in SEA to see if they have any interest in this game. And if that didn’t work out, just hope for IMC didn’t do an IP Ban.

I wonder if they really do an IP Ban because the only answer I’ve found so far was only for iCBT.

Plus, considering PlayOne having BlackShot, that’s bad news for me. Played it before and it’s even worse than COD kids, or should I say community. BlackShot is coming to Steam though but received a lot of negative comments.

PSO2 for example

PSO2Sea(Asiasoft/Playpark) - there are costumes that boost stats,and can only be obtained by collecting specific costumes which obtained randomly by “AC scratch”.

PSO2jp(SEGA) - no gacha costumes that boost stats

4 Likes

I want IMC Games to publish the SEA server rather than this garbage Playone (sorry for that but i’m truly angry when hearing about this news). Both SEA publishers and players, especially pinoy players (pardon me if i’m wrong) are the ones who ruin the balance of the game. I only hope there will be no IP ban from IMC games. I would rather quitting than playing this game ran by a garbage SEA publisher.

2 Likes

good news guys? https://www.facebook.com/MMOCulture/posts/1215932655086748

4 Likes

Thank goodness… Praise IMC :sparkles:

from http://mmoculture.com/2015/12/tree-of-savior-imc-games-confirm-southeast-asia-server-is-not-true/

So it was true, that IMC had given ToS to PlayOne as a publisher given on this quote:

This is interesting to know, what happened actually? Maybe PlayOne didn’t signed the contract yet but already boasting about the game. It’s all speculation but oh well, rather than having your SEA server, it’s better to have the International Server instead. Crowded server do make a game lively.

2 Likes

Hey guys. I just made a new post here. Please check if you’re concerned. about SEA Publisher. SEA/OCE Server. Not a SEA Publisher

1 Like

HAIL IMC !!! :joy:

“somewhat different from what is true” - perhaps it is safe to say that same publisher but marketing started too soon?

Soooo don’t put your hopes up too high. :confused:

this is nothing better than anything. you have to save your own reputation, IMC. do not fall into the trap where there is no returning!