Tree of Savior Forum

This game doesn't really need balance

I’m one of those returning players, actually, I used to be one, now I’m a regular player.

I played since beta. Then quit, came back after some kind of uptdate, played for a month (there was always a free token), then quit again. I did that several times, but this last time, when I got back the game was kind of good.

At start I made a new character, leveled to 300, had fun in the process, then the game turned out to be pretty boring. 1 challenge mode per day, 3 dungeon runs and… thats it. Leveling started to get really hard, slow and boring. Wait to play only dungeons and challlenger mode was more interesting with better results.

So why not make a new character? Theres 100 classes to play and I had fun leveling my new character, lets make a new one! A elelock this time, they said it was good. Then, tenet garden > demon prison > kalejimas >S9. Got to 300 and started again. 1 CM, 3 dungeons runs, saalus and thats it. But why stop here? Lets go to a new character now, a swordsman with a 100% different kit that my elelock had.

Then tenet garden > demon prison > kalejimas > s9. After that 1CM, 3 dungeons runs, saalus and thats it.

I’m leveling in the same spots, I’m after the same primus equips in S9, I’m killing the same stuff and so on.
Why this game have 100 classes if they’ll all kill the same characters, leveling in the same maps, going after the same equips…

This game doesn’t need balance, it needs purpose. Of course this game looks unbalanced, every single class will do and go to the same places, kill the same mobs and do the same end game stuff. There’ll be always some classes that are better than others in doing that. So what this game does? It make super end game stuff where different (not so different) classes are needed. And what about the rest?

Why don’t we have maps wheres a pyromance could kill all mobs easy, but a wizz or archer or swordsman would have a hard time? So instead of going to demons prison like everbody, all pyros could just go to this map and drop exclusive stuff that only drops there. You see what I’m talking about? Purpose, have a role, have things that only that specific class can do good.

If we had like 5 different types of lv 315 or 350 weapons, with completly different effects, it would gave us a reason to farm for this. Go to different maps, kill different mobs. Theres a hundred of useless maps in this game. Give a purpose to it.

See my point? We don’t need balance if theres things that only one class can do really good and the others are kind of meh or slow at doing that.

Right now, this game is all about do different characters to do exactly the same stuff over and over again. At least give us options.

3 Likes

Have you ever done any map quest, collection box, title, WB hunt, guild dun, adventure point, and etc… a lot of things you can do in the game. Why 99% of the player keep doing something like you and say” it’s boring”. This is so funny. Leveling while doing the map quest is a lot of fun too. :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Yeh, gathering all these flowers for the 20th time is so fun I want to headbang and run naked in the street.

Flowers??? What flower?? Btw I said “ map quest” not per-quest changing class :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Fun fact: Each Flower that appears in the game each represent a different staff member…

fetish :3

World boss is a waste of time for any non-whale guild/party

1 Like

Just take other grinding routes. It isn’t the game’s fault you choose to do the same stuff to lvl up your characters. Even the updated guides suggest alternative maps other than those you mentioned. Finding a purpose in a MMORPG is what players should do, the game already gives a few good options to what to do.

4 Likes

ITT: People who should never touch EVE-Online

Which one does the Shinobi Flower represent? D:

KHK himself

:tired:

/fekyer20charsyenugget

The TS is right… with MMORPG genre in nowadays dying, this game needs to give direction to players.

If many of you have already observed, many MMORPG are dying nowadays.
Only few games like this (TOS) has a great content but players already noticed the repetition in this game.

I believe that the coming trend that many games develop is a game that players actions affects the game entirely. A game like that is under development and it really is pleasing to the eyes of many.

A game with total freedom is as well very appealing.

The management needs to give this game a very good end game purpose. Something that will attract new players and old players back.

I really admire what they intend to do in this game… But now the game seems to die because of lack in players.

:’(