Tree of Savior Forum

There's no actual reason to NOT wipe

It’s all subjetive, just a few player’s tears who will play again anyways because they already paid and if they no longer play after the wipe IMC already grabbed your cash so you’re no longer useful to them.
Reasons why there should be a wipe? Well, raped economy because of bots and duped cash.
Yeah, that’s enough of a reason to do it.
Gitrekt

7 Likes

tl;dr

/20characters1234

7 Likes

LOL, just say a mmorpg where there are no bots/gold sellers!
Wipe for what, in 5min it will be full of bots again and with f2p, oh god, i don’t want to think about it =´(.

8 Likes

sorry varuna for the wrong reply

economy will stablish later on anyway, so do u i think a fcked up economy in less than a month of an OPEN fucking BETA of a game is a reason for a WIPE? omg not enough flags for all of u boys.

3 Likes

You replied to the wrong comment…(apologize to varuna!)

1 Like

i will not grind again for 3 days , imagine those who have been playing non stop for weeks, you are juts a douche applying the is good for me is good for everyone logic

4 Likes

There’s no actual reason to wipe either.

10 Likes

Ilegal dupe items everywhere is more than enough of a reason.
Also, you should consider the impact it would cause on bots to wipe now with the new anti-bot methods.

20 Likes

I never said there will be a wipe?
Make a reminder to prove me right when the game’s economy goes to ■■■■ in two months because no wipe.

Sorry man I could care less about a video games economy all about that leet loot and end game content

The only real impact on the economy is dropping token prices and maybe increased prices on other goods due to bots (aka arde). So just stock up on tokens while they’re cheap, and wait for the price on arde to come down after frauders are banned.

1 Like

I’ll say this. If there was a wipe… So what… I learned so much from playing this game 1-227 so far. If there was a wipe. It just means i get to try a different approach to the game. A wipe to me is not negative at all. It also would clear out the whiny biches who think they are entitled because they have work so they’d lose 40 hours of gameplay. I have 215 hours into the game. most games i buy fo 60$ dont give me more than 30 hours of gameplay. this already has given me the value of 7 60$ games. And chances are if there was a wipe. I’d just play a different class and take a different approach to the game with more knowledge.

HOWEVER

My thought is they should release 4 new free to play servers after all the fixes.

If people stay on these first 4 servers, chances are they are masochists who want to deal with the shitty economy. It would fix the token abuse problem, and it would allow people to get a fresh start without the bullsht.

1 Like

in my opinion, the dupes are good for the economy currently. The game is only on OBT for 1 month or so and having those dupes means its cheap. Not all players do buy silver nor use bots. They actually helped the poor in a way by making those items cheap, lol

Eventually everyones’ gonna outlevel the dupes and have to resort to (hopefully) non-duped higher tier gear, anyways.

“There’s no actual reason to WIPE” It’s all subjective, just some vocal minority’s tears who will still play again anyways, because they already paid … bla bla bla, do i have to continue?

1 Like

No actual reason?

I have one. I PAID for a month of head start, not for 2 weeks.

/thread.

3 Likes

What if they just took ghe time to track down exploited money and ban the accounts who used it? Ofc it cant be 100%undone but duped lowlvl itemswe have atm wont be a problem once people are at lvl300+. Everyones stilll thinking that lvl200 is end game or a high lvl? For not, yes but not forever.

Why do people believe that gear was even duped? There has been no confirmation to support this. As far as I know, TP was gained without cost and that was used to buy tokens. Is there any proof of duping beyond what people heard?