Tree of Savior Forum

There's no actual reason to NOT wipe

You can wipe yours with this flag.

1 Like

The early month was also for testing purposes, errors could happen, you basically paid to be a guinea pig for one month.
Deal with it.

What happens next month when another exploit is found? Wipe again? IF they wipe, no one will play anymore, not because of the progress lost, that’s easy enough to make up, but because we would be living in fear of the next wipe.

1 Like

no where does it say the month was for testing purposes rofl.

You didn’t look hard enough.

It’s true, that one month is for testing. I don’t understand why people think that game has already been launched?

But still no for wipe though, seems pointless to me

No. It is not established as early access in steam

Is a common mmorpg head start.

And have fun having it raped again.
I care infinitely less about auction house than i do about game play.
Also im extremely tired that in order to protect the bull ■■■■■■■ ■■■■ auction house and economy, the game is made basically unplayable by restrictions. Caps on dungeons, spawns, missions, trading, everything.

Sorry, but ■■■■ the economy and the auction house.
At this point: Removing the auction house completely would damage the game less than the mass of restrictions placed on it for protecting the AH.
Also add a captha or an anti cheat service already and remove the ■■■■■■■ restrictions before the game dies.

1. there is no “Duped” cash.
  2. a lot of silver, from items that were sold to NPCs seems to have gone to NPCs again, a lot of those characters will be banned > silver vanished again.
  3. there is kind of an official response: The server transfer. Would be useless if there was a wipe coming.

Sorry, look’s like your message were deleted by the chat filther.

I highly doubt they’ll wipe in any case, which is why I don’t understand why there’s an argument about it. who cares what someone thinks about something that has only about a 7% chance in one shot of happening.

They could wipe, I actually don’t have problem with that, if it’s for the better.

But why? If they can’t deal with bots/hacks/RMT, then why to wipe? If it will be the same…

The number of responses to this thread is a testament to the actual reasons to NOT wipe.

I have not seen ANYTHING confirming that there was any sort of duping going on, there was a meme about it to trick people into believing it that started on 4chan, spread to reddit and then to here. The only ‘proof’ that has ever shown up were a couple obviously photoshopped screenshots. I also have not seen any issues with the market. The only known exploit added no additional silver to the economy so it will have no effect on the economy. Plus they already said there would be no wipe so they would be going back on their agreement which could result in complaints, mass amounts of people leaving the game because they got screwed out of a week of their life and their money, or even lawsuits if someone was serious enough about it.

So no, there is not a single good reason to have any sort of wipe while there are many good reasons not to…

No, imc already said, this isn’t closed beta

https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4ewktk/this_game_hast_the_most_whining_ever/

There is no reason to wipe.
This is not boot camp, you should not punish everyone for bad things a few did.
Instead, the company should track down peoples main accounts who used exploits and ban them and prevent these exploits from ever being used again.

The only thing that happened was an overflow of tokens on the market, the silver used to purchase these tokens didn’t come outta nowhere, if anything it made tokens cheaper due to the excess supply.

Who wants this wipe is who “fck up” their build or is not even playing so they want everyone to start over, and even though I’m not playing I don’t care if there is wipe or not.

They would need to wipe each server, wouldn’t be fair to wipe just one server. Give everyone their founder packs back, then of course, come up with some kind of amazing compensation for all the trouble that the game has caused during Early Access leading to a wipe. Not to mention the possible week plus downtime to successfully wipe each server, and set up the early access pack distribution again.

No, a wipe isn’t going to happen. It’s too much work for them at this point.

I wouldn’t bother. The OP has no idea what they’re talking about. They are here just to spread their delusions.