Tree of Savior Forum

There is life after ToS

I am now a shell of the man I once was. No where to go and no place to call home. I now exist in a world filled with demons I cannot vanquish, comrades I cannot depend on, and nameless puppets with a faceless master that take action without question just to satisfy one’s greed and lust for power. So I look to the sky and pray to the gods asking for a sign, searching for hope in this dark grim world but I wasn’t expecting an answer because deep in my heart I know that the gods didn’t care. Then suddenly three letters appeared. Those three letters changed me, it showed me the way, it gave me courage, strength, and a new purpose. I now stand before you today bearing good news. Our souls can still be salvaged and our minds can be enlightened! Come with me my brothers, let us worship our one true savior! The great and powerful HUE!

10 Likes

Hue!

20 characters of hue

3 Likes

HUE!
HUE!
chars!!

3 Likes

IMC is our true salvation.

• Gacha
  • Bugs Features
  • Best management

Worship the almighty IMC

3 Likes

Blasphemy! I smite thee in the name of the father, the son, and the holy HUE!

4 Likes

I am an athiest…Thanks but no thanks…lord hue does not exist…you have no evidence to prove he exist…just blind delusional faith in lord hue…All you see are just text and message replies from lord hue but no physical evidence…to support your claim that he is the savior😘

1 Like

that’s so sad I’m gonna smoke one

HUE is LOVE

3 Likes

rip

@haukinyau0
@ralphdeduyo
@TeamChespin

4 Likes

i didnt started a new religion, or…

i did?

huehuehue~

1 Like

@STAFF_Ines How dare you edit this post! May a million HUEs rain upon you!

1 Like

I choose you Huekachu!
Use Huenderbolt now!

HUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

1 Like

You may not believe in HUE but HUE believes in you!

1 Like

Believe in the hue and the lord and savior imc

This false god IMC has blinded us with treasures that corrupt one’s soul! They demand offerings in exchange for salvation! Free your mind brother!

This might be the new HUE HUE HUE base

They can keep tearing our threads apart, but we can rebuild, regroup and reHUE.

I only quit for less than a week, but it feels like I quit for months.
Bwaa the freedom.

1 Like

This is a sanctuary for restless souls seeking enlightenment and wisdom from our one true SAVIOR HUE

Summoning

@ralphdeduyo @thebloodyaugust @TeamChespin @haukinyau1 @haukinyau0 @MayMay @haukinhue @Y100Grand

:joy:

Let this guy eat all those salts, hue

1 Like