Tree of Savior Forum

There is a best build for PD?

depends on what you want
if you want to pvp diev/bokor builds seem better, paladin seem more of a tanking/support thing might be good at ET

Already have diev3 druid2 :slight_smile: The other option is c2boko2fillerPD, but i never thougth paladin could work and with conviction + spread theres a good chance for pve , boko1 PD2 is already amazing for pvp

personally i am going for at least bokor c2 PD2
my filler classes are going to be pardoner to make PD’s poison skills 10 seconds longer and oracle for obvious reasons

About PARDONER:

Please remember this, Incineration level 10 already lasts for 20 seconds with only 10 seconds CD by the time it ends.

Vapours will have a “long” CD (2 overheat means double duration), even with level 5 discerning evil. But if you like lots of points into it, at level 10 you would have 2 charges of ~23,5 seconds of vapours.

Both skills have good enough durations if you put points on them, the problem is discerning evil is one more skill to fit into a support’s rotation.

The main point: Mobs won’t survive enough on parties (which is how you end up playing PvE in this game when not questing) for you to need Discerning Evil.

I thought about taking Priest, Oracle or Pardoner for my 2 last ranks once I was convinced Bokor 3 doesn’t bring enough to the table to compete with those.

Right now the only thing holding me back is Miko, which might be a Rank 6 Hidden Class.

Yeah im leveling my Druid right now just because i cant decide yet my rank 5 and 6 for my Pd… If miko is confirmed good then Pardoner and Miko for me :smile: @moises_andre12

Would recommend looking at viable PD options in my Class/Spec guide.

Link: Xan's Class/Spec Guide

I think there’s not a perfect build for any other class. It’s all about preference and current meta? Maybe.

Plague Doctor in general is a really versatile class where you can find a lot of different combinations. It’s up to you.

Damage? Support? Hybrid?

I would particularly never play Bokor+PD. Why? Because I don’t like Bokor at all. Oh but Bokor is strong and blah blah, alright, I don’t think that’s a fun class to play with.

That said, I would recommend you to find the way you like to build and play to create something good, a build that’s able to go Earth Tower, GvG, etc. Perhaps only PvE, World Boss.

Anyways,

See ya.

the main point of this is pure pvp i generally don’t build characters for pve because i don’t find it interesting,
I might get bokor c3 with oracle c1 for my pvp PD, invincibility’s damage can be cured with safety zone
still considering between bokor 3 for more damage or priest 1 for the resurrection
your kinda right on the pardoner part.
Even sadhu looks good at rank 5 for out of body with effigy spam
what do you think of getting sadhu instead of priest for the exact same build you posted?

@razm2888

at rank 8~9 discerning evil will matter less and less as incineration and vapours get to a pretty good duration/CD on their own. Even at PvP a level 15 Incineration, considering duration and base damage, allied with Disenchant can pretty much 1-shot anyone. If you stop Inci at level 5 bc you have DE, 10 more seconds without base damage add ups is just more time for them to search for Heals or Fumigates while taking less damage/second.

Resurrection, +30% dex, +28% def and +150 damage on each tick is a lot considering utility classes will always remain useful, Priest 1 brings a lot to the table. Also gives the build ET viability.

Oracle gives you Prophecy level 5, 1 of Cleric’s god tier skill right now. Blood letting makes you eat healing tiles for nothing since you get 1 damage ticks all the time. So you can have level 1 BL, level 1 Beak Mask, all for situational Disenchants, and simply keep Prophecy up.

Counterspell is awesome, anything that breaks magic circles can make a winner team. From erasing Safety Zones and Healing Tiles to Frost Clouds, it’s all up to how you manage it.

IF Miko is ery good and Rank 6 I might consider taking it instead of Oracle, otherwise I’m set on the posted build.

for pvp purposes, what do you think about sadhu c1 instead of bokor c3 at rank 5?
rank 5 is where im kinda stuck, ill probably go oracle at 6.

sadhu is bad at c1 :confused: go for c2 if you wanna some kind of dps, but acctualy right now isnt worth it

PD can fit with practically all of the cleric tree classes.

you probably will get most out of your PD with a high spt/int/con build

Sadhu is the worst cleric Circle, Effigy has a long range on it’s own, OoB uses too much Safety Zone if you want to use Mackangdal efficiently.

Resurrection is the most OP stuff if you are a good cleric at PvP.

I have been playing at TBL with my rank 5 cleric 2 > bokor 2 > priest for some time and you can’t imagine how much difference you can make with Heals and Ressurections.

Same helps you run faster (got Wind Runner too, so 40 mov speed) so you flee from enemies and resurrect the strongest DPS in your team for example, or some other Priest,.

it just seems to me that w/o lvl 15 effigy it’ll fall off maybe you can confirm how good lvl 10 effigy damage is? (for pvp, pve doesn’t really matter to me)
at the same time lvl 15 effigy is an SP overkill

Best build for PD?

Diev 3.

Wanna troll//be hipster?

Do what u wish.

Sad life, sad balance in ToS :stuck_out_tongue:

preach!!! this is the truth!!!, second in line imo is paladin

aka mini inquisitor aka paladin was suppose to be inquisitor wtf imc :open_mouth:

To be honest Paladin is a sub Pardoner class, doesn’t count as a single circle…

Why ppl no talk about Pardoner classe ?

If you want kill 500k hp mobs easy with PD2, Pardoner 2 is the best to go.

The best combot for a dps PD is, 2 status aliments(krivis 1 + boko 1 exemple)
1 buff for Dmage ower time ( Pardoner), Pardoner 2 increased the duration of all status or burn, poison damage(damage ower time) +20 sec( skill Discerning Evil).

But you will crying lvling a bruld like tat because you need rank 7 for start strong xd, but rank 7 + 40 sec burn is no bad at all.

pardoner 2 is an overkill,
pardoner is good but pardoner 2 is kinda pointless :smiley: waste of a circle
but if you go pardoner 1 its good
pardoner 1 is good because discerning evil lvl 5 is enough to meet incineration’s duration and CD.