Tree of Savior Forum

Theorycraft - Wiz1Pyro3Psy3...and then what?

Looking for options for the ‘classic’ Pyro3Psy3 mage build (Full int).
Here is the ‘blank page’:
http://tos-th.com/skill-simulator.html#21222444.12253355.1a214b7b5765.1f5a8a6575

Options I’m considering:

-Sage3: Nice independent grind, utility, Missile Hole and Portal Shop. The damage is not AWESOME, long animations and can be sp hungry with attributes.
-Shadowmancer3: Highest single target damage ever and great self-peel, but huge sp cost.
-Warlock3: Huge AOE DPS cannon with weird mechanics and high cooldowns.
-Featherfoot3: Probably the best boss melter of all options, but can be weird to play without Sure Spell.
-Thaumaturge3: High magic attack increase and good grind potential. But is it ok going C3 without a full SPR savior?
-Onmyoji3: it would be great, but not having Sure Spell and Quick Cast is the major factor.
-Enchanter3: Raw utility, low-cost attributes overall and fun gameplay with Lightning Hands. But it doesn’t look appealing to me.

What would you suggest? Leave your comment here and enlighten us.
I would prefer going C3 with any class after Psy3, but any combination can be considered.
Thank you for the help and patience.

Your thoughts are correct. I do not recommend onmyo3 without at least surespell.
Please refer to this post for more information: Pyro Psycho Help for rank 8+9+10

Sage is a good mix I like my Psycho-Sage :blush:

Depends on what you wanna do with it. Build a character for a role.

There’s nothing really classic about pyro kino, unless you like those classes. Pyro is okay filler damage and kino is PVP/CC utility and virtually no damage at all.

Most of the rank 7-8 starters have huge SFR but high cooldown nukes, or low SFR massive AoE nukes with a lot to do.

Sage is the most common build for this, but it’s because of its PVP performance and how well it works with kino.

SM and WL are both heavy on the nukes, which is fine because you can fill the gaps between the long CDs with pyro spells. In this regard, WL is probably the better choice because SM will obliterate your SP, and SM without linker hurts in PVE. Great for bossing.

Onmyoji would be rough without surespell but not impossible, you have attributes for pyro and kino, but this would be low PVE damage overall just because you only have one high SFR skill on a very long CD. Good for AoE but terrible for bossing.

Enchanter without at least a little dex is probably more stressful than onmyo without surespell, gives you a lot of utility.

So I guess my vote is sage if you’re gonna do PVP or FF if you’re gonna do PVE, and even then I think FF performs better with linker also.

1 Like

FF3+Link3 is just nut. crazy dps