Tree of Savior Forum

The truth behind the cubes, mythbusters needed

Hi guys I read that hoarding cubes will be better than using them straight away because there’s a hidden bonus of +1% chance (resetted daily) each time you open one. A lot of people backed up this idea but personally I found it absurd and that’s the reason of this discussion.

Read where? Include the source or gtfo

1 Like

ayy lmao
/20charactersofayylmao

:joy:

/20ayycharschars

Lol…

Wake me up when imc Makes cube tradable… I will be willing to take ur cube donations to test em out…

In all seriousness…I highly doubt so…I presume all loots in the cube have a certain fixed roll percentage value value and it really depends on ur luck … there is no way u can prove that hoarding cubes will increase the percentage of the grade of the loot…as there is a chance you might roll some good rolls or land up in a talty mess each test…it is …however up to how others want to believe in what they presume is right.

I have gotten lucky a few times by rolling my pentamions and ardes…using just one cube without hoarding so yeah.Still trying to get manamana though…maybe once the dust settles lol

Arde Dagger Drop Chance 5% for real or joke? for example and somewhere else on reddit, I didn’t exactly bookmarked them.

I always open cube asap and I get good sht.

The only reason why people tend to hoard em is to avoid the “gambler” mentality(aka wanting to open more if ever you got sht ).