Tree of Savior Forum

The token price is perfectly acceptable

not saying I agree with that function. I actually have made a thread offering other ideas to substitute that change in feature.

That part is pretty heavily up to debate. Plus dont forget its B2P + Sub. For a lot of people that only really play at the start of an expansion its effectively a lot higher price/month then the 18$ token is.

Limited dungeon runs is kind of fine tbh. People are too used to spamming dungeons for fast leveling if you ask me.

The marketplace should have a lot more slots, IE 5 slots for standard, 10-15 for token. I found the delay on receiving silver to be a plus strangely, since it means you have to be more considerate with how you spend your silver, and it does limit Market Tycoons by a lot.

No, they shouldnt. Instead they should simply make trade/market/storage baseline and give other benefits to tokens. The 18$ price in itself is fine, its what you get from the token that isnt.

It might seem nice to you to suggest lower token prices, but that in itself wont fix anything, people would still have to pay for trading and selling on the market.

Jajaja, only someone who think “18$” is money is a pleb.

Token price is definitely expensive, this is a fact marked by the market

1 Like

I want to make it clear.
The current Bonuses/Buffs is not worth the $18 price tag at all, it is actually cheaper than its worth like $7-$8.

They really need to revise the token benefits.
What they also need to do is allow Team Storage as a free function with storage upgrade option.

Cause why add a lot of functions (that are free) from their previous game and gimp it to ■■■■. :v

The token price is fine if you like being overcharged and are ignorant of the current market.

4 Likes

I think the price is fine since it’s not a big deal to me. I still have subscriptions to game I don’t play and streaming services I don’t watch :joy:

But from a business perspective, most gamers are more used to the $15 and under monthly premium pricepoint. For something like monthly premiums, you want quantity and not quality.

People getting mad at OP are being trolled.

I almost agreed with you untill i saw you targetting “plebs” and you being a donald trump…urh…pleb in the same post.

Buh-lease!

I would be okay with the price if it was account wide not per character -.-

So, you guys decided to feed the troll?

I don’t know what to expect from this forum anymore.

Can IMC do something and just close this thread?

Thanks.

Saix.

Lawl this was to funny, at least to me.

It all depends on how much they will cost, i have no problem dropping money on games, i dont want to even think about how much i shelled over the RO famous Kafra boxes. The issue will be that there no way the benefits of the token right now justifies the assume 18 dollars. If it cost roughly 10 dollars or they gives better benefits, then im all in.

The Token will cost $18.27.

On the page for the Founder’s pack it lists that the value for 650 TP is $60. That comes out to 9 cents per TP. Multiply by 198 for the token and you get $18.27.

They have bigger things to worry about than the price of TP right now though. Once they get the game running smoothly then they can worry about the fact that no one is going to buy their overpriced tokens and lower the price.

1 Like

It’s kind like they make hamburgers, then you waited 30 days to give the first half to people for free to whoever signs up by x date. Then they leave the other half of the hamburgers outside in the sun for 60 days and then tell you to pay $50 dollars for it, thinking you will get a different new fresh hamburger that’s almost like the previous hamburger but better, but you get a rotten burger that’s be out for 90 days. You demand for atleast new buns but they give you a slice of pickle.

lmao, in WoW you can buy a level capped character…when did buying a completely level capped character fall out of being considered p2w?

on orsha we got one zillion token in market all 500k now , so i guess somebody must buy them and feels ok with the price as well…but man 20 dollar for 500k silver? somebody needa tell those poor guys that 500k is worth nothing >.> but oh well…i feel like theyre scaming themself without knowing t.t but ya 500k looks huge to new player

Nice troll, people are taking the bait pretty hard. Now if you are serious, i’m going to assume you are somewhere on the autism spectrum.

The TP they are using was part of the founder’s package, so they only paid a tiny fraction of what it would really cost when the game goes live. If they had to pay full price for it I highly doubt there would be anywhere near as many tokens on the market.

ya wich makes the tp even more value - i mean who would spend 200 tp from their precious tp cause theyre limited right now - right now tp should cost the most cause theyre limited

Er… Have you checked the TP shop? There’s not really a lot of variety in there at the moment. If you don’t want new hair or the 1 outfit for your class/gender buying tokens and selling them is by far the best thing to use TP on. Hoarding it like a dragon doesn’t get you anything.

you could buy a shiet load of soul crystal and be immortal for a long time - or buy enhancement scrolls and aim for the stats you wanna have (ele attack up 3 times would be so good man) but buying token and reselling for 500k? nah not worth it man…500k silver is just not good enough and ive even bought token for 50k in day 2-3 ppl been that desperate for silver

Well, even if the fanboy/girls will buy the tokens, nobody else will. That’s almost as sure as death: