^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
this is the strongest weapon.

5 Likes

I’m little dissapointed about shoggy look, it should look like
Still love it <3 hugs

5 Likes

get on my level

1 Like

The rng on this game is so fkng broken, +20 with 5/9, 2 sockets, that means he got to +20 with only 2 fails. I have never gotten a weapon past +8 before reaching 0 potential, my max petamion failed 5 straight times on +3 to +4, 5 straight fails on an 88% success rate. Meanwhile half the server can buy a grand cross, sit at the anvil npc and go 0 to +15 with no fails, makes me sick.

Or you know, they use packet editing instead of relying on rng

Does any 1 beleive its legit ??

Nope. Either a faked item link, or took advantage of an exploit. I’d believe it if it was done on a lower-level weapon that doesn’t reach over a million silver per attempt, or he lost more than 2 potential while upgrading it, but that’s not the case here.

1 Like

Nop, 2 potential loss sounds abit farfetched for +20

But if it had 0 potential id believe it, because golden anvil, even then, he would need alot of golden anvils.

Since when this is more attractive than that?

End the impossible standards set by the media. All Shoggoths are beautiful.

1 Like

this the same guy that made multiple +15 weapons with full or near full potential remaining

Obvious exploits are obvious.

1 Like

There’s a +22 Superior Corona Rod on SILUTE, still 3 potencial, I think.

It’s easier to get +20 with regular anvils than golden anvils. The odds of getting to +20 with golden anvils is pretty abysmal considering a fail resets you down to +10 instead of just -1. And you’re just as likely to succeed at full potential as you are at 0 potential. RNG is RNG.

Failing an ugprade with a normal anvil at 0 pot breaks the weapon from what i understand.

Right, but I’m talking before 0 potential. Once something hits 0 potential you have to rely on golden anvils but you’ll probably never get to +20. I’d only use golden anvils to try to +15 something and be happy with the basic glow.

if you fail, it just goes -1?
From the description, I took it to say that if your say +5, and you fail on a +6, it will go all the way back down to 0 and you have to do it all over again

So what did it cost to make it?