Tree of Savior Forum

The South Americans do not deserve an answer?

Not all BR players are like this, sorry if you get offended for how ppl act. Not everyone do this, its about personality not country c’mom :sweat:

But South America Countries has the worst internet connection in the world.
Bolivia, Paraguay, Venezuela and Brazil have really problems with internet cause cables connection and cause the price. Here in Brazil every technology is expensive.

I want one good server to play, and i’ve 400 ping with my 10mb internet (10mb internet is something rly rly rly expensive here) I play Aura Kingdom without Problems in NA server but Tree of Savior? Nope…

My bad then for not reading a thread with ~300 posts inside just to find that info. It’s not like you guys didn’t make multiple threads asking about a SA server, right, right?

This is the answer I’m looking for. Thank you for being a reasonable person.

@Deprox
No offense, but you seems to have a problem in reading comprehension. I’m asking for the ping, specifically from your region to the ToS server. Googling “routing” doesn’t make any sense. Neither does it help me in answering my question.

2 Likes

Just look at all the SA/LA server post and for about every 4 brazilians, you’ll see at least one non-BR complaining and saying that they can’t play on LU’s server because they can’t speak portuguese. It’s real and it’s there, just go look for it. :wink:

1 Like

No one is being a jerk and not even hostile. By saying “No wonder so many people doesn’t want to play with you BR guys.” Is very disrespectful, generalized and xenophobic. Hold your opinion down, people are not causing drama, they are asking something of their necessity.

1 Like

Too bad BRs have made a name for themselves in literally every online game for acting like this.

Look at these forums. Look how many threads you guy spam.

Second post you can find your answer…

@vintello_iro i do no why people keep feeding you…

My bad for generalizing, but

looks pretty disrepectful to me, esp considering the fact that I was only asking how bad the ping is.

It’s okay though, I already got my answer from someone else.

2 Likes

Disrespectful is you, for ignoring all the feedback that we did and please stop trying to be the victim here… Your lucky that some BRs don’t even care if someone from other country just piss on then.

Don’t look direspectful to me, for what you was asking this is something to be considered.

And good job hypocrite.

I see 2 questions, no offensive terms. If you felt offended, a maturity issue may exist.

1 Like

dang lol, u gonna get some salt from a lot of people lol

Ignoring what feedback? Scroll up, I was simply asking a question.

Offended? oh not at all. I’m not new to internet after all. You said no one is being a jerk, and I pointed out who’s being a jerk.

Then again, It’s a pretty subjective topic. What offend you might not offend me, and vice versa. So, YMMV.

Btw, is “Jumping to conclusions” your favorite thing to do nowadays? Because that’s what you 2 are doing here.

1 Like

You are wrong just accept.

To give a response like that…

Are all the SEA trolls like you?(Just to make sure, i know that they aren’t)
Stop derailing the topic.

1 Like

You asked for something. That something can only be answered if you knew routing. You now know the routing takes 11.000km. 11.000km is the distance from Japan to CA. If I have a reading comprehension problem, you have a serious case of stupidity for not understanding that eleven thousand ■■■■■■■ kilometers will make you ping like there’s no tomorrow.

But you know what? Let’s focus on how much I was a jerk for asking two questions that trumped your silly question. Forget the fact that I answered you with facts and a source, and teached you why the ping is structurally high instead of just saying “LEL ITS HIGH AS ■■■■” (which would probably lead you to ask “why is it high since it’s on the same continent hurr durr?”), let’s just focus on how I was a condescending jerk and that all brazilians are the same.

1 Like

Let’s focus on being on topic and civilized enough to not make mods close this topic please.

it usualy is not bad, i play other games with 160-180 ms that is totaly acceptable. but in this game i get 300+, duno why.
and Level Up is THAT bad, otherwise ppl wouldnt be complaining so much…

actually, i prefer playing with high ping than on LUG server and restarting from scratch, but if i do that i won’t spend money on the game =/

We know but it’s hard to keep the trolls away,atleast if the admins close this topic, it’s going to be the biggest care that they give to us on these days…

You’re supposed to expect me to know the answer, when they are from another thread with 300 replies. Really? And no, I’m not from SEA, read again.

@Deprox
I didn’t ask WHY it’s high, I asked HOW BAD is it. Do you not understand english at all or what?

But whatever, IDC anymore.

1 Like

For heaven’s sake, if you know what 11.000km distance - MORE THAN ONE QUARTER OF EARTH’S CIRCUMFERENCE - means, you automatically know how bad the ping is. Do you not understand logic at all or what?

EDIT: Also, even though you keep trying to put me down for not answering your question straight, you’re the one who included “when they already have one literally on the same continent” on the question in the first place. My answer needed to explain the reason why being on the same continent doesn’t matter. So yeah, I think I’m not the one with a reading problem. :smirk:

Dude, all the servers are in the same place right now, making another won’t help SA players at all. They have a plan to launch regional servers later on, we are still on OBT.

They even have a deal with a Brazilian publisher to make a regional server, from where I see your region is the first in the line to get their own regional server.

Idk why ppl complain so much without even bothering to understand the situation.

TL DR;

MAKING MORE SERVERS WON’T HELP SA PLAYERS NOW, ONLY A REGIONAL SERVER WILL, AND THEIR REGIONAL SERVER IS THE FIRST ONE IN LINE, IMC ALREADY HAS A DEAL WITH A BRA PUBLISHER.

WE STILL ON OBT AND REGIONAL SERVERS WILL COME UPON RELEASE. SO CALM YOUR TITS.

1 Like

Are you idiot? Alot of people don’t want to play on Level UP, if they doesn’t open a server for LA, we are still going to play on ‘‘Orsha’’ even if Level UP release the game and BRA is different from LA.