Tree of Savior Forum

The South Americans do not deserve an answer?

You’re supposed to expect me to know the answer, when they are from another thread with 300 replies. Really? And no, I’m not from SEA, read again.

@Deprox
I didn’t ask WHY it’s high, I asked HOW BAD is it. Do you not understand english at all or what?

But whatever, IDC anymore.

1 Like

For heaven’s sake, if you know what 11.000km distance - MORE THAN ONE QUARTER OF EARTH’S CIRCUMFERENCE - means, you automatically know how bad the ping is. Do you not understand logic at all or what?

EDIT: Also, even though you keep trying to put me down for not answering your question straight, you’re the one who included “when they already have one literally on the same continent” on the question in the first place. My answer needed to explain the reason why being on the same continent doesn’t matter. So yeah, I think I’m not the one with a reading problem. :smirk:

Dude, all the servers are in the same place right now, making another won’t help SA players at all. They have a plan to launch regional servers later on, we are still on OBT.

They even have a deal with a Brazilian publisher to make a regional server, from where I see your region is the first in the line to get their own regional server.

Idk why ppl complain so much without even bothering to understand the situation.

TL DR;

MAKING MORE SERVERS WON’T HELP SA PLAYERS NOW, ONLY A REGIONAL SERVER WILL, AND THEIR REGIONAL SERVER IS THE FIRST ONE IN LINE, IMC ALREADY HAS A DEAL WITH A BRA PUBLISHER.

WE STILL ON OBT AND REGIONAL SERVERS WILL COME UPON RELEASE. SO CALM YOUR TITS.

1 Like

Are you idiot? Alot of people don’t want to play on Level UP, if they doesn’t open a server for LA, we are still going to play on ‘‘Orsha’’ even if Level UP release the game and BRA is different from LA.

And if you cared to read and understand our situation, you’d already know that no sane Brazilian (if there’s such a thing) wants Level Up! Games to publish this game. Also, even if getting this server was good - and I can’t stress enough that it isn’t - that would still leave the rest of South America outside the deal.

So you want a regional server, but not from this publisher? Just tell them this, instead of flooding the forums asking for something they already gave to you.

Offer other publisher with good servers, get together your 60K SA players and tell IMC you want another publisher, maybe is not to late to call of the deal, but who knows.

What do you think we ARE doing? We’re telling them straight all the time: We want another publisher - IMC themselves. We want IMC to self publish via Steam, on an LA server that’s not separated from the rest (like this Level Up! server will be). What’s so hard to understand?

EDIT: If you doubt my words, just read every single post that’s flooding the forums. We keep saying “no to LU server”, “give us a server like you did to SEA instead of this partnership with Level Up! that no one wants”, etc. :sweat:

All I see you guys are doing are flooding the forums.
And what makes you guys have the right to demand?
If you don’t like how IMC works, then don’t give them your money.
Start private servers.
Problem solved.

‘What’s so hard to understand’? It’s not up to IMC if there’s already a publisher in BR. You guys have to complain at them, not to IMC. IMC is not your slave, and it’s up to you guys not IMC if you don’t want Level Up! to publish it.

The first step is to consolidate the tens of threads about this complaint in General Discussion into one. And instead of bringing SA/LA just say Brazil, we all know.

2 Likes

Using your “logic”:
If you don’t like how brazilians work, then don’t post on our threads.
Start your own threads.
Problem solved.

Do you know what hurts a business? Lack of customers. Do you know what will hurt IMC’s business in Brazil? This partnership with a hated publisher, which will drive customers away from them. Everyone here is trying to make IMC retroact on their agreement with Level Up! so the game can still be enjoyable for us, and if you don’t live in Brazil (and will not be affected by this decision) nor are IMC/LU staff, you honestly don’t have a say on anything on that matter. Except maybe keep raging about all the forum posts. :grin:

Also, as much as I’d like to consolidate the threads, I don’t have this kind of power, you know? I can’t wave my magic wand and stop people from posting when they judge necessary.

EDIT: I might have skipped this part:

Did we sign the contract with Level Up!? If the answer is no, then it’s up to IMC and IMC only, since we’re not parties on the contract. The only thing we can do is keep complaining until we are heard by either company (and believe me, we ARE complaining to Level Up! as well).

The consequences of ones actions.

Know that I play on Orsha where a lot of BR play. Do you know the one thing that really bothers me playing there? (other then the lag)

…The gold spammers.

What, you were expecting something different? Despite the language barrier I have had zero issues with the BR that are actually playing the game.

On the other hand the way a lot of BRs respond in these discussions doesnt really make BRs in general look good…
And that’s kind of a damn shame considering all countries have bad apples and nice peoples both.

I decided not to answer before, but I guess I will now.
You took the longest route. Internet doesnt just travel via sea, but also land. In addition, the route your connection takes is about as long as NY to western EU (UK/France), so very nearly all of the EU has a longer signal travel distance.
In addition, if you want to take max distances, you should take the distance from EU to Russia, (lets be generous there, and take Moscow as further point).

You are one of the few BR in this thread that downright arent a jerk. That said, you do still angle all of the facts in such a way to favor your argument.
Maybe its different in Brazil, or your experiences with LU are really that bad. But you will get further with your plea for a dedicated server with facts that are true to reality, I think.

Its the same with western EU players. Normally 160ms, maybe a bit lower, maybe a bit higher, now playing with mostly 300+ if not higher.

Its because the servers we have cant handle the number of people playing on them. If we had more servers your ping would drop to 160ms again, because the servers would be stable.

Well. Your words, not mine.

Word.

The thing is that LU has a really bad reputation among Brazilians for the way they managed the main games they published (RO, Maplestory…), turning them into a really bad p2w situation. Not to mention the mistreatment from LU to all the players, lack of staff, bad management, terrible HR department.
These are the main reasons why Brs are not willing to play on this publisher’s server, not even if there was a possibility to transfer the account.
Sadly, for the way IMC has been (poorly) handling all the issues with the gameplay, server and features (trading system, above all), it seems like it’s just as a bad as LU. I sense a real lack of planning and underestimation of the demand from a business management standpoint.
Then again, it’s really easy to discredit one’s complaints or say that the forum is flooded with the same topics. I see every now and then a new topic with complaints about the trading system and I don’t see people bashing those threads just because they are flooding the forums. Mostly, why are people so annoyed with this? Just as much as some might tell BRs not to play the game if they don’t like how it’s managed, then just don’t read the thread or reply to it if you don’t like its content.
Lastly, many people might think that the strategy of creating a lot of identical threads might trigger IMC’s attention more than just one big thread.
“And what makes you guys have the right to demand?” I think that, as a service consumer, everyone who payed for it (as of now) should have the right to demand, as much as every future player when it becomes a f2p game, no matter the nationality.

Thanks for your input. I’m fully aware internet also travels via land, but even if the route I said is the longest route, that’s the most straight/less costly one, and most ISP’s on both south, southeastern and northeastern Brazil would use BRUSA when routing to the US anyway. They don’t really care about the shortest routing and since BRUSA is brazilian owned, they’ll most certainly route packets that way. On an optmized network, it would surely be via land, of course, but you’re maybe not familiar with how Brazil operates it’s networking. Long story short, “poorly” doesn’t even begin to describe. :sweat:

You may use this site to review your info. Most western EU-NY cabling has 7.000km of extention (most of them are also two ways, which total 14.000km).

Thanks, but I know what I am. :grin:

It was a joke.

I haven’t been playing much MMOs for the last 8 years or so, so I don’t have prejudice to brazilians. The last international MMO I spent my time in was iRO and that was like 10 years ago :confused: I just found that most threads that complains about lag either are from brazilian players - or everyone else that does not bring nationality into picture (aka whether you’re brazilian or not, everyone lags right now, SEA will lag once their server fill up). And I’d rather reply on this thread than the others. At least you’re willing to make a discussion instead some ganging up I see in other threads.

But I’m just saying that IMC can’t do what players want. They’re just publishers, they don’t control the franchise. You’re barking up the wrong tree.

Indonesia has their publisher. Korea has their publisher. China has their publisher. IMC is like ‘okay, we’ll take care of the rest’. Which means that if Brazil has their own publisher. IMC can’t force them to concede. They just help take up the lost lambs. So the players have to glare at Level Up.

Check your info, man. IMC Games is the producer/developer and self publishes on both Korea and Steam (international ver.). So control of the franchise is actually up to them, and only them.

EDIT: Nope, IMC doesn’t self publish on Korea. That’s Nexon and I was wrong about that. lol

Wait wait, it’s not NEXON Korea in Korea? Do I have old info?
Also in that case what the focus of the topic should be is ‘do not allow level up games to publish in brazil’ then because this is one of the walls we have right now that’s stopping brazilians to be served by IMC :confused:

2 Likes

Oops, I’m the one who should have checked my info in regards to Korea. :disappointed_relieved: Nexon is the publisher in Korea, you’re absolutely right. IMC is still the developer and self-publishes in the rest of the world (which is our version currently), though, and all we want is them to stick to self-publishing here instead of this terrible business partnership with Level Up!.

And yeah, I concur. The focus should be exactly what you said and that’s what I’ve been struggling to explain to both brazilians and non-brazilians all over this forum, but unfortunately, I can’t control what the rest of my people post, nor how they behave. I even tried to warn in portuguese, back on one of the first posts about a SA/LA server, that we should organize ourselves and try to stick to the relevant facts, but I don’t think anyone even read that.

1 Like

Popcorn.gif
Hue.
/20char.

In short, No. Noone likes brazil.

We got our answer. GM PLS CLOES THREAD KTHXCYA

then again… if Br’s have thier own server… they wont be in mine… DO EET.

1 Like