Tree of Savior Forum

The single most anti-social feature in the game is the filter

It’s like half the english dictionnary is in that filter and everything gets censored. There’s only maybe like 10 words that should get blocked in the worst case scenario (fu*k, fajjot, cunt, I actually cant find any other), ideally there shouldnt be any censorship whatsoever.

3 Likes

I can call you a “poopoo head”, but I can’t say “mouse **on”.

The filter needs work. I’m ok with filters as long as they are optional and let you selectively filter things like spam and profanity for example. But even then, filters act up. One message can sometimes be enough to get you muted for spam.

1 Like

cl*** , it’s sad that we can’t say something that’s on screen at all times

Don’t make me cl***. I’m a cl***er heroes professional :stuck_out_tongue:

I got the tendonitis to prove it :laughing:

I agree, I always have to say “job” and “job lv” instead of class thanks to the filter. It’s even worse when you write a long sentence and the filter blocks everything because of a few letters

But we can still say blowjob or handjob like that.
Anyways, with how TV and Media are nowadays, who the hell cares about “Mean/bad” words?

Yeah, the filter is way too aggressive. Clasz, pasz, b*tton? Wiping out the entire phrase you typed because you used a common word that contains an inoffensive “cuss” (hardly, in the case of references to one’s buns) is really frustrating.

1 Like