Tree of Savior Forum

The Second Issue of The Popolion Post Has Arrived!

Greetings, Saviors!

We are proud to present the second issue of ‘The Popolion Post’, the official magazine for Tree of Savior!

Take a quick look at what’s in our second issue!

• Making Peace with AMD

• BGM Movie Trailers for the EXORCIST and PIED PIPER classes!

• Q&A with the Devs: Casual Content, TBL

• A closer look at Klaipeda’s brand new BEAUTY SHOP!

• Upcoming CONVENIENCE UPDATES… AND MORE!

Click here to read all about it!

17 Likes

I love some of the more direct communication between player suggestions and the Devs comments, that’s a good direction to continue moving.

Good work on the Popo Post! :heart:

7 Likes

Whoah Whoah OAO

thank you for featuring (and improving the photos) our guild in the Popolion post >w<

i just logged in, i’m going to read it when i get home from work OwO

The link is incorrect on the Website. This one on forums takes me to Popo Post #2, while the link on the website takes me to Popo Post #1

Might wanna correct that :prince:

First Popolion Post was in March 28th.
Second Popolion Post is on June 21st.

So IMC’s idea of “communicating regularly with players on a consistent schedule”, is every 3 months (or whenever there’s a new class to release to iToS).

Really wish the Popolion Post comes out more often since its one of the only proper platforms where we can hear more directly from IMC and its staff regarding its game, but I guess this’ll do.

Corrected :rofl:

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I do understand that it would be amazing if it came out more often, but it takes time to compile and present all the behind the scenes info.
:haha:

Our Staff really works hard to create such a beautiful magazine!

10 Likes

Alright, most important clarification needed.

Is the person on the cover page…

Male? or Female?

I don’t see HUEG BOOBS as per maggi’s usual style… so…its a trap? :heeey:

1 Like

I think that’s not Maggi’s art. Maybe it’s second art director’s (Can’t recognize the artist’s name.)

Looks like

will these maybe finally be released soon? :satisfaction:

I want to know who she is! Can staff say it?

I am surprised that the TBL feedback didn’t include anything about the rewards. The reward box for running TBL is not a good enough incentive and needs to be expanded into a points system and rewards we can choose.

At least the developers seem to “love” my Faith system idea.

Let’s see what they make out of it. It’s a small step to bring some life in the world of TOS.

YAY something to reed during breakfats :blush:

am I becoming an oldy :thinking:

nah! :laughing:

1 Like

Erm, what class is that character? That sword looks like something a dark/death-knight would use…

I think it’s a girl but this thicc plate armor is hiding the bobs

That’s a lovely edition. Can we have an interview with some people of the team in the next issue? Maggi, one of the composers (Kevin, please!), the voice actors (so we can finally know the secret behind Uu~i) and the map design director.

6 Likes

@Wonderlland that’s you in the rainbow trek right? OwO

@Yunseo, look! you’re on the first page of the guild section XD

OOOoooooh~ i like how most of the future plans are being considered and in the works OwO and some clarifications on the beauty shop mechanics

NPC Leticia must be overworked that some of her tasks are now in the beauty shop XD

i chuckled at the gm section XD

2 Likes

+1 for Maggi’s interview! I follow her twitter and seems like she really loves cooking! XD

You too :ok_hand: and of course our GM BlueGates

1 Like