Tree of Savior Forum

The Re:Build Survival Guide

1 Like

itā€™ll be nice if we can learn quest based exclusive skill and or quest based exclusive outfits for all classes from class master or other fun things.

2 Likes

Nice one, although some of the information on the video is a bit outdated already. Iā€™m a bit concerned about what Re:Build version will be arriving on iTOS next Tuesday and how long will we have to wait to get all the adjusments youā€™ve been doing on the korean server.

They could rush some troll build just to have a proper reset with everyone. If they canā€™t do it in timeā€¦oh wellā€¦
Being serious, I think there wonā€™t be major problems.

We just had reset bonanza event, there are tons of ppl with characters being reset. I doubt IMC could screw this one.

all this item stories are terrifying me D: am a looter so I got a lot lot of items D: am so afraid of even going into the game @STAFF_Bob

Can you reopened that base class tree helper NPC?.. I still not get used to it with new classes slot in.

It is mentioned in this post that you can only change your class tree twiceā€¦ Iā€™d like to clarify if this is twice per day or just twice all in all?

it is twice all in all

oof I definitely screwed up. :frowning:

I thought I can test other classes for the duration of the support so I changed to another then revertedā€¦ oof

all my consumables itens in 1 character are gone, and everything i get disapear, o lost my class card xp, potions, etc, and my fletcher crafting is bugged