Tree of Savior Forum

The Not So Anonymous Picture Thread đŸ’„ 💕

But, but, but IMCisGreedy you said it yourself the game is dead. So I presume by that; that when those threads were created there were more players amirite? Cause we all know how you love spouting off “XX% of the player-base has quit, drama-queen garbage.” So to me, it would make sense to create something new, where new players coming to the forums can see that post aren’t 3 months old and have a positive vibe then a negative.

But hey bro, in retrospect you’ve done your job. Turned something positive into another IMCisGreedy complaint thread. Good job chief! #FeelProud. Now take your smut out of my attention whoring thread.

PS: You should post your pic bro. I’d love to see the whore that is behind the IMCisGreedy!

@IMCisGreedy Now I want to unbury it. Can I post in here so you can be a part of this thread to and feel validated?

@IMCisGreedy Awesome! Will do! Later though, I’m to busy whoring myself out. :slight_smile:

@Rabbit Sad, isn’t it? Some people just want to see the world burn.

@Epten I feel it is much better served here however. New players usually come to the General forums first. I would rather those players see that current players are still very much playing and there is still some community besides the toxic ones we have like IMCisGreedy. :slight_smile:

@Kyanni Think I may have to move over to Reddit, which is funny because I usually avoid Reddit at all cost.

Nice to meet you! I fully agree~

6 Likes

i did in the other thread

like a normal person

and sure lmfao

1 Like

=_____= Met a new player in game today, strongly advised them to no go to the forums b/c of this kind of crap from certain players. There’s nothing wrong with showing your mug to other players. It’s nice to have faces to go along with the people you talk to. I don’t care if the photos are the same or not. I honestly don’t have any more recent ones and considering that I’m chronically ill I’ll take what I can get when I’m feeling decent.

I love how when people try to say that we’re tired of negative players shitposting in the positive threads we hear “oh but I don’t do that” “lollzzzzzzz” This is a prime example of the kind of bullshit the rest of us are getting really tired of.

I don’t care how many times it takes recreating a significant social thread to make a place where the pleasantry outweighs the whiny assed negativity. You all are getting just as bad or worse than the white knights.

What kind of mentality is behind it anyway? “Because I can?” I can go out and slash tires since there’s no CCTV or any sort of monitoring by the officials in my neighborhood–if I really wanted to. That doesn’t make it any less not right or less assholeish.

I can go bump into elderly people in the grocery store as I walk by, and probably get away with it, but that doesn’t make it ok.

Just because you can get away with being a whiny jackass who drags every thread you come across down doesn’t mean you should. I totally am fine with people raising complaints and awareness about the problems with the game–and there are a lot. But seriously, why go take a dump in your neighbor’s garden? Because they enjoy it? WTF kind of mentality is that?

That’s no less attention seeking than this thread supposedly is–more so imo. Whatever. Y’all need to remember who you should be directing your angst at.

9 Likes

Hi, please stop derailing this thread.

Everyone please flag @IMCisGreedy posts because they are off-topic.

OT: you all look so beautiful <3

4 Likes

I agree the internet is not real life, and normally I don’t have much of an issue with things you have to say. You can be quite clever sometimes and highly entertaining.

Did you see the asshat who responded to my photo? Like really? What’s the point in that?

Do people forget that there ARE other people behind the screen? I’m not some delicate kid, I’m a grown assed woman but come on. I get tired of it too.

4 Likes

i think that calling the attention whore thread an attention whore thread so the posters can let it sink in is quite on topic

call a thread out for what it is

1 Like

Don’t try to argue, just ignore him :heart:
And the Reddit forum is a bit better than this one.

3 Likes

you can’t have enough @Rabbit and @Melon in your life ( i would like your posts but the forums decided to kill my likes when i found this topic)

Btw @scarethemonkeys i think this topic belongs to off-topic (the only funny place in this forum)

I did post my pics back then and i think i won’t do it again

3 Likes

@Kyanni That’s because the Reddit outpost actually has moderators who upkeep and try to keep the flaming to a minimum. That’s the difference.

This was done as my high school last project, a large posterboard self portrait. I keep it around was a decent wall pic, and people like it.
I actually plan on drawing my Oracle and Doppel when they get their outfits in order.

Residence: A Philadelphia Suburb.
Family Name: Hyped
Characters: Too damn many.

• Paladin C3
  • Corsair C2
  • Sadhu C3
  • A bunch of low leveled swordies & wizards.
  • Oracle (Currently played)
  • Doppel (Soonℱ)
  • Fencer (Less Soon than Soonℱ)
    Guild: Lotus
11 Likes

I’ll share mine too. Doesn’t hurt to get to know your community. c:

Some Art

http://puu.sh/qHkrT/3b4f94e15c.png

Name: Yuki
Residence: California, US
Server: Klaipeda
Team/Family Name: Chime
Main: Cleric C2, Priest C2 (Still figuring out the rest)
Guild: None

10 Likes

I think for the record of what I’ve read so far with this thread.

I see nothing wrong with sharing your photos, talents and who you are online. It just shows that you’re somewhat outgoing and willing to meet new people; as well as (hopefully) being able to take public criticism well.

For those who don’t feel comfortable sharing such information or photos, or cannot take criticism well is free to not post on this thread. But for those looking to put a face to the name, and meet new/old players, I see this as fine.

My motto is: If it’s not harming anyone then it’s fine by my standards.

I don’t see how a photo-sharing thread is harming the community; so let the thread be.

2 Likes

I come here to satisfy my love for cheeks :3

sadly I cant post a pic cause there is not a single image of me in my computer, cell or internet

2 Likes

A love for cheeks? I can kind of see that. I like these sort of threads because I love seeing people’s eyes and smiles.

I’ve always kinda had chubby or squish cheeks. Even after losing weight my cheeks are still super pinchable which I love/hate. But that’s pretty adorable that you come for the cheeks. xD

3 Likes

Nice music. Preety dope.

1 Like

Thank you. I love that song. I also just like listening to a lot of different music genres altogether.

Yeah, I listen to everything preety much every single day but sometimes there’ll be a couple of songs that will stuck to me for hours especially when playing this game.

Whats some of your favorite genres?

Some reggae mix that floats around youtube, hip-hop like LL cool J, Nas, Eminem, Big L, etc. Original or cover of kpop songs, and a whole lot of songs from old games. Anime songs a bit before but haven’t watched much lately.

1 Like

interesting. I like EDM, Electro, Nu Disco, Jazz, Industrial, House, Instrumental, KPop, JPop, Opera, etc.

Yeah I’m a member.

@Epten aww thank you!

@shuyuki12 You are so cute ! I’m a big fan of Jazz, Korean Raggae/Indie (Garlixx Barbeque is one of my favorites lol), VK, and swing. :smiley:

1 Like