Tree of Savior Forum

The Not So Anonymous Picture Thread 💥 💕

I still think Melon is actually just a watermelon with a face carved into it.

2 Likes

If we’re posting favorite songs I guess this would be one of mine.

Residence: Eden Prairie, MN
Server: Klaipeda
Team Name: Tetsumatsu
Main: Swordsman 1 // Highlander 3 // Barbarian 1 // Doppelsöeldner 2
Guild: Unsullied

One of my more recent pictures.

Art//
Though I should add this in since I’ve seen a lot of nice drawings here even though mine are kind of mediocre xD.

Elsword//

Tree Of Savior//

9 Likes

This is happening again? :0 Wasn’t there another picture thread that was made after the original picture thread went to poop? What happened to that one? ._.

It got buried. Just post your picture! :sparkles:

1 Like

You can’t make me. : | Also, you’re supposed to post a pictures of your awesome new haircut, doofus.

I haven’t taken any yet…

Alcest <3

http://i.imgur.com/rcC7GGz.jpg

Some drawings and digital paintings ~

http://i.imgur.com/AvQBxBS.jpg

And an old one xD

Residence: Paraná, BR
Server: Klaipeda
Character Family Name: Kyanni
Main: Cleric C2, Bokor C3, Oracle, PD C1/2
Guild: None

yey ~

12 Likes

You look cool, I’d be your friend if I met you IRL.

that awkward moment you realize you guys are so desperate for attention you make ANOTHER picture thread so you can put your SAME pictures in it again

2 Likes

The moment you realize you are so desperate for attention; you post another redundant post that no one cares about. /cheers

@IMCisGreedy If you say so IMCisGreedy; I’m not going to have a pointless arguement with one of the biggest attention whores on ToS forums. The difference between me making another Picture thread when the old one was outdated and buried, and you and your stupid random look-at-me-complaints, is that mine fosters community, where as your non-constructive post only destroy it.

Like it or not; the fact you feel the need to post in this thread to initiate sh’t shows how attentiion hungry you are. Now, please go to the corner and think about how retarded you can be sometimes.

@SlyGoat Thanks, I have coffee on my shirt now. #Goodjob

6 Likes

seriously though

really guys?

if the first picture thread died why do u think this one will be better

could have just bumped but nope had to have an excuse to post your picture specifically again

the shame

you gonna make a third thread when this one dies to post the same pics again?

and u guys have the balls to say complain posts are repetitive

1 Like

If mods actually existed they could just merge them. :V

First thread died because the OP completely changed the thread. Makes sense to make a new one actually.

3 Likes

Do you go to bed at night dreaming of ways to further muddy the forum?

First thread was nice, but took a nosedive. New people join the forum all the time, so I don’t think it’s ever a bad time for a topic of this nature. Plus people just complain when threads are necro’d.

Really no winning here~.

4 Likes

Implying @IMCisGreedy even sleeps. You can’t shitpost in your sleep.

8 Likes

xD Thanks, I’m sure we could be friends you seem like a nice person.

it took a nosedive because the game is dead and there is not enough players to support your attention whoring threads

1 Like

2 things

learn to bump
and i call it how i see it

1 Like

Game is dead blah blah

You’re giving me enough attention by replying, it’s okay :sparkles:

4 Likes

i know! you should be thanking me! i contributed so many posts to this attention whore thread!

edit:

now the thread size has doubled!

2 Likes