Tree of Savior Forum

The new necro c3 translated

Damn, if that’s how hard they hit, they’re going to suck with just 5.

Well, dmg can always be tweaked…i mean. Look at skelly soldiers HP how they went up from basically bein oneshotted xD
That said maybe he had the dmg attribute at 0 too…still i’m curious to see if the decay debuff works with them.

Based on the skeleton archer data, looks like they are NOT affected by decay/corruption.

…Wow. Bummer.

Lethargy only lowers the opponents attack, magic attack and evasion, it doesn’t decrease defenses.

Oh yea, that attribute, forgot about that, so I guess it didn’t work with the archers?

Archers are missile which was allegedly believed to benefit from Decay. The Lethargy attribute benefits maces.

Ahh I see, thanks for clearing that up for me. I was wondering if a wiz would benefit from it seeing that rods has strike written next to the side of it.

our regular rod attacks use magic projectiles, staff does too but the secondary attack key lets us use a physical THWAK.

Yea I remember using a staff at one point and it did have a melee attack though since I don’t have str it didn’t do much damage. As you said, Lethargy seems more or less a debuff that helps melee classes hit harder while also lowering the damage of the enemy.

So guys what do you think is the best build for a Necro c3 for pure pve?

1- Wiz3, Link2, Necro3 or Link1, Sorc1
2-Wiz1, Cryo3, xxxx, Necro3

Maybe Linker 1 or Wiz2 for surespell in the second option

I was personally going to go Wiz C3 > Linker C2 > Necro C1 > FF C2 as I already have a Necro C2 (Albeit I’m unhappy with my build, first characters ftw!) but seeing that FF C2 really doesn’t excite me all that much I may just turn it into C3 Necro. Still not fond of the corpse chugging mechanic though.

http://www.inven.co.kr/board/powerbbs.php?come_idx=4197&l=53731

So someone said Quick Cast does NOT affect necro c3’s Flesh Strike 5 seconds casting time. hoping it’s a bug that will be fixed…

Most common build for NecroC3 are:

WizC3>LinkerC2>NecroC3
This is good all around. PVP and PVE Party. You won’t go wrong on this build. WizC3 and LinkerC2 are both futureproof and have good synergy on Necro

WizC3>LinkerC1>SorcC1>NecroC3
PVP centered build. It is also viable on PVE with the addition of the Linker. The Summon from your Sorc is a good tank.

Wiz>CryoC3>SorcC1>NecroC3
My personal favorite. This build is not good on PVE because of how you are not dishing that much damage. Crowd Control on Grinding party and PVP is what this is focused more on.

@scarethemonkeys - I agree with the corpse mechanic being tedious and keeps you playing conservative unlike how EleC3 and other DPS’ers out there. I’m relieved that C3 though deals with this mechanic by giving us better attributes for it. Still, it takes C3 to get that benefit.

Been thinking about my current Wiz > Pyro C3 > Linker C1, perhaps going Necro C3 afterwards. I already know my burst damage is gonna be less than the Wiz 3 variant but are there any other issues with this?

http://pastebin.com/ztjBvW6W

can’t duplicate & can’t summon in town? this sucks

Totally :confused: was so much hyped for sage…but the fact that i can’t copy skeletons anymore makes it really meh. Other classes can use 11-14k dmg skills, but we can’t copy our summons << great…sigh.

Hello. How does adding sorc into the build turns it into a pvp centered build?

Rank 4 and 5 is the odd spot when you are going wizC3>NecroC2.

Linker being good all around while Sorc provides a tank and off damage. While you can also choose KinoC2 if you wish to go on that route for more PVP centric. Kino on PVP using the combo Magnetic Force into Flesh Cannon can instantly kill a player and is being used by one of the top player on PVP.

For your question, the Sorc provides a boundary that the opponent would try to avoid going to. Because of its tankiness, huge damage and immunity to CC, albeit its poor accuracy, you can kite your opponent around it. Just know that this build is not amongst the top meta build on pvp.

You have the right balance of PVP and PVE but being good on both, you are mediocre at best currently. Future patches may make this build more viable, who knows.

Oooaahh my cryo psy 3 will be very Nice !!!