Tree of Savior Forum

The more expensive female hairstyles is an UGLY look for the game

You’re*

/basicenglish

There are many explanations, but the most glaring one is that TOS players heavily favor playing female classes. Going to sell vastly more of a certain product due to your customer base? Anticipated demand goes up, so does price, regardless of supply. This has nothing to do with gender equality, and it’s sort of sick that you’re hijacking a legitimately worthy cause for trifles such as this.

With all of these clueless posts, I can’t imagine you are a functioning member of society.

Oh hey look a non-issue, what a surprise.

…Are you blind?

One word for you: Dilgele.

OPs thread is going to have the male prices set to female prices.
great work, great work.

can we close this thread, nvm im just going to mute it.

1 Like

Dilgele may be isn’t the best example because goldsellers were using them to transfer thesilver to the buyer. So their prices got screwed up by the community. Doesn’t change the fact that the price always goes with the demand. Without the players “cheating” their way to silver the price would not be so high etc

I think the fact female hair style’s are more in price is just plain greed, and they should lower the price of female’s hair style to equal male’s.

1 Like

I just had to come back into this thread, 2 days later just to call you pants on head retarded.

Supply and demand can mean more than just the base term. Sure the supply can be infinite, but the demand can inflate for how much actual product is on the market. The supply can also be in terms of what is listed. “The store’s supply is 40 different versions” which can be read as such.

I can talk about supply and demand as a principle but not the price relationship. If i said that the supply was effecting the price relationship you would have me at a loss. But no I meant the general concepts of it. I could just go even more specific for your autistic ass and just say demand because you have to nit pick at things.

Though the law of supply COULD be also interpreted that since there are more people willing to buy such things like female hair that they will concentrate on the overall supply of styles available and ship out many different versions.

It does not always correspond with " has only Y units so he sells the units for Z price". Economics is a dynamic, not a static.

But nope you want to force your liberal bullshit.

Take your SJW tumblerina posts back to the subreddit.

1 Like

Another wall of text that im not gonna read

You dont know what supply and demand means and you’re sexist move on and vote for trump

This topic is still ongoing?

While arguing whether it’s fair that the female hairstyles are more expensive, is all well and all…
…it’s not like the male hairstyles look even remotely as good.
The premium female hairstyles? All of them very popular hairstyles.
The premium male hairstyles? Uhm, what? Might as well cover it with a hat if you choose to buy one.

So it seems like people are just arguing for the principle or for arguments sake, and I don’t see the point in that.

If someone feels the prices in general are too expensive, sure. But that would mean both male and female hairstyles would have to be lowered, imo.

Considering costumes, hairstyles, haircolors, and headgear are the only appearance options that can be customized I’m personally fine with them costing as much as they do.

“I have trouble with reading comprehension and cant debate you, so ill resort to ad hominem”

Also already did that. ■■■■ off.

@squirrelmob73 While I agree with your general stance, complaining about ad hominems when you used autistic and retarted (and liberal) as an insults is kinda hypocritical.

There is a way to do level-headed discussions and you don’t seem to be capable of it either.

1 Like

business point of view: genius, let the fools pay for higher costing hair with all the female chars there will be every game should be doing this

buyer pov: dumb as finkles obvious stupid type of cash grab just because you use a female character no game should be doing this, easy to lose some rep from it