Tree of Savior Forum

The iToS Weekly Round-up Thread

ironic indeed

/20chars

1 Like

Why so aggresive suddenly? Did I hit your kokoro? Feels like you and your brothers get blindly offended by whatever people said.
popolaugh

1 Like

i don’t find how aggressive from my previous reply man.
Or you just following a template to reply whoever that reply you ?
:satisfaction:

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
bloodshed I have caused this Round-Up, not u :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

?

Whatever you guy are smoking, probably keep it to yourself. Way too high for a dead game.

1 Like

TOS Secrets: Farming 1m silver in 1minute!!

4 Likes

To those who don’t want to scroll up literally 100+ pointless spam posts for the previous Round-Up (109th week), here’s the link:

Meanwhile, here’s TwToS’s Weekly Report, 107th Weekly Boss Raid:

7 Likes

casts a spell that makes this your only loading art in ToS

9 Likes

Bro, that’s straight up bullying.
:sad:

1 Like

Ttalk 1
Ttalk 2

Sureeeeeeeee… .

10 Likes

YN guild, The cancer of Telsiai server

3 Likes

8 Likes

wow , those dogs bark so hard , now all of them silent, maybe DW not feed them enough, lmao

3 Likes

1 Like

bro trying to be relevant ? :haha:

1 Like

says the guy who just rose from the dead just to bash :laughing:

1 Like

what wrong with commenting a game forum that i used to play and i login recently ?
comparing to someone who just create an alt forum account 2 day ago. kek sad pepe
( you not even dare to let others know who are you . 20char)

4 Likes

Forum so fun makes me need make account to talk!

Come on guys, use ur main ID and char name to talk or at least sign off with ur name!
Hmmm??? Fufa, tyhz also DW???

All those thai in YN if u have the balls, don’t be a keyboard warrior. DW roasting us from behind, come on, come here talk right in front of our face. I know, most of the person who talks here are the Thai or the dog of the thai? Why? Because only them are the one who can’t accept defeat! So old yet such a sore loser. They win, memes was spam, they lost they commend other people memes for being irrelevant. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Always plays victim like there is no tomorrow. When you guys figure a bug, abuse and if you lose to other people, you report the bug itself?

If you cannot win in pve content, you flame the party and make the party falls apart. Since i start playing in 2020, I already seen u guys disband 3 party cos u can’t win them in the content you guys want to be rank 1 in.

The only things u cannot disturb/destroyed is our pocket money, since we have a life to work hard , while u spend more hours in the games and your hentais.

Useless Thai get a life guys, don’t be a ■■■■! We play game for fun, u guys love to take it personal. And yet plays the victim.

Sorry to all YN who are not part of this, but this post supposed is for your old members, those higher up people, they used to be top guild, because they use all sort of things just to win.

Add: severty bug (most of you seen my name already before) and poison stack debuff bug on wbr? Nice!!! Lucky it has already been fixed. Who told me? YN member! Sadly got no proof.

5 Likes

20 char

3 Likes

:frowning_face:

2 Likes