Tree of Savior Forum

The iToS Weekly Round-up Thread

3 Likes

has a costume of a pink deer with a helmet and balloon that appeared there months ago that would be cool if he came here too which makes me also want some exclusive items for the international server too.

1 Like

I’ve been PM’ed and asked why the section for Giltine Guild Raid is empty, and why no guilds have done the Guild Raid yet. All I can say is … I don’t know LOL. I recall that the Giltine Guild Raid is rather difficult and from what KToS players quipped back during the first clear, the prizes aren’t worth all that trouble. The level cap has increased so players are probably spending time levelling up, and I think Boruta Raid also increased in difficulty, so maybe players focused their efforts on Boruta Raid instead.

All those are just my own assumptions though, any Giltine Raid participants interested in shining some light on this?

Also, JToS’s 42nd Week Report, if anyone is interested (apparently the top users of JToS got banned or something, so no big numbers for the week, details rather unclear).

https://kyotos.hatenablog.jp/entry/2021/02/10/210208

Channel crash preventing a lot of progression leading to several members not being available the following days because weekends/etc

1 Like

Same rewards as Boruta raid more or less. Plus if your 15 most geared players decide to go for the raid, your Boruta time will suffer a lot…

1 Like

[The iToS Weekly Round-up]

Welcome to your weekly dose of info round-up on Guild Territory Wars, Giltine Raids, Boruta Raids and Weekly Boss Raids on every server! In here, I will be doing on covering on all servers, Klaipeda, Fedimian, Telsiai, Silute and any new happenings in Tree of Savior every week on Monday/Tuesday!

[Quick Links:]

• KToS’s 56th Weekly Boss Report: Link
  • KToS’s 46th Weekly Boss Report: Link
  • Weekly Boss Raid Thread v3.0, 47th week: Link
  • KToS’s 47th Weekly Boss Report: Link

[February Week 3, 2021]

REWIND TIME

Yes, this week is the repeat of last week with server bugs that remained unfixed (heck, things actually got worse on some issues), and I hope the picture above sums up this week so I can type less while IMC continues to work and fix these issues in silence (I assume). The [Happy 2021 Festival] also ends today while the new [Dievdirbys and the Goddess Statue] event takes its place for your daily grinding (if you can make it through the bugs), so I hope players remember to exchange the Coins from the festival event before maintenance. On a similar note, please fix the IToS servers IMC, like really.

The KToS servers see little change nowadays, so there’s really nothing much to write about. With that said, KTest has received a new minor patch to improve on the Assister function, introduce new skill gems and change out buffs and variable skill levels work which may be a a small roadblock for players that uses equipment swaps to buff up.

For reference,
KToS’s 56th Weekly Report, 56th Weekly Boss: Link
KToS’s 46th Weekly Report, 46th Weekly Boss: Link

[Guild VS Guild Content]

[Guild Territory Wars]

(Click here for previous GTW results)

GTW References
Klaipeda: Impetus/FMC/Yorozuya/Infinity VS Melody/Tornado/Alpha
Fedimian: Maid Cafe VS CarpeDiev, EriLayne poking the two for fun
Telsiai: GrapeSoda VS Megalomaniac
Silute: Skyline/Australe VS Paradise

Klaipeda

• Sventimas Falls: Alpha (previously Melody)

Fedimian

• Aqueduct Bridge Area: CarpeDiev (previously Maid Cafe)
  • Nuoridin Falls: EriLayne (previously Eternity)
  • Sventimas Exile: Amanecer (previously Eternity)
  • Salvia Forest: TheNineWorlds (previously Eternity)

Telsiai

• All things in Telsiai is peaceful as always, nothing to see here

Silute

• Genar Field: Paradise (previously Skyline)
  • Aqueduct Bridge Area: Skyline (previously Paradise)
  • Nuoridin Falls: Aqua (previously Australe)
  • Salvia Forest: Australe (previously EternalGlory)

[Giltine Raid]

tenor tenor

[Boruta Raid]

(Click here for previous Boruta Raid results)

Highlights

• Seems like everyone will be concentrating on Boruta Raid for now while preparing for Giltine’s Guild Raid in the foreseeable future.
  • Giltine’s Guild Raid difficulty along with server issues (apparently the raid only allows one a day or something) really hampers the Guild Raid’s progress
  • IMC server issues yet again, so no Guild symbols for some reason
  • FullMoonCafe, CarpeDiev, YN and Skyline fastest Boruta times on Klaipeda, Fedimian, Telsiai and Silute servers this week
  • Congratulations to YN for fastest Boruta timing this week at 21 minutes 13 seconds

[46th Weekly Boss Raid Results]

This week’s WBR information is really NOT recommended for new players and the uninitiated in the game’s workings to read, with how odd the new Trinity Tini WBR is. From the fact that its the server’s first time experiencing this WBR, the WBR being 3 bosses each with different attack patterns and benefitting from builds with mobbing capabilities, a new stage and mechanics, dealing with 3 bosses with high AoE defense and more, this boss really tests a player’s adaptibility and knowledge of the game to rise through the rankings.

Along with dealing with AoE defense issues, the boss features increased physical defense, reduced magic defense, low critical resistance and taking increased damage on Earth/Poison/Strike/Cannon damage, giving an advantage on Earth-focused Wizard builds. With that said, Crevox of Klaipeda took the top of the rankings across all servers and class trees this week, dealing a whopping 46.7 B damage with a rather unconventional Sorcerer | Necromancer | Rune Caster. To be fair, this week’s whole WBR is as unconventional as can be.

• Top Swordsman Build:
    • Kirarin [Telsiai], Fencer | Matador | Barbarian, 19.9 B
  • Top Wizard Build:
    • Crevox [Klaipeda], Sorcerer | Necromancer | Rune Caster, 46.7 B :star2:
  • Top Archer Build:
    • DestinedWing [Telsiai], Mergen | Ranger | Falconer, 23.1 B
  • Top Cleric Build:
    • RoseQuartz [Telsiai], Plague Doctor | Druid | Miko, 40.0 B
  • Top Scout Build:
    • StHeaven [Silute], Ardito | Clown | Assassin, 19.1 B

[Swordsman]

• Klaipeda:
    • 1st place: Fencer | Matador | Nak Muay
    • 2nd and 3rd place: Fencer | Matador | Barbarian
  • Fedimian:
    • 1st place: Doppelsoeldner | Blossom Blader | Barbarian
    • 2nd place: Fencer | Matador | Barbarian
    • 3rd place: Cataphract | Hoplite | Barbarian
  • Telsiai:
    • 1st :star2: to 3rd place: Fencer | Matador | Barbarian
  • Silute:
    • 1st and 3rd place: Fencer | Matador | Barbarian
    • 2nd place: Murmillo | Nak Muay | Rodelero

While the toothpick bossing build is generally expected to shine in WBRs, this week’s curveball of a WBR really allowed for various builds rarely seen in the rankings to shine. With all the different builds, Kirarin of Telsiai edged out of the competition with a Fencer | Matador | Barbarian to take top Swordsmen rankings with 19.9 B damage, but other rarely-seen builds do deserve some mentions.

Maybe due to this WBR taking increased strike damage, Nak Muay has made an appearance in these rankings on both Fencer | Matador and Murmillo | Rodelero builds, an interesting choice especially considering one of KToS’s swordsman rankers this week also features a Fencer | Matador | Nak Muay. Also, builds like the 2H-Sword Doppelsoledner | Blossom Blader | Barbarian, offering a good balance of bossing and mobbing capabilities, and the 2H-Spear Cataphract | Hoplite | Barbarian mobbing build shows their mobbing prowess making it into the rankings this week.

[Wizard]

• Klaipeda:
    • 1st :star2: and 2nd place: Sorcerer | Necromancer | Rune Caster
    • 3rd place: Rune Caster | Onmyouji | Terramancer
  • Fedimian:
    • 1st to 3rd place: Rune Caster | Onmyouji | Psychokino
  • Telsiai:
    • 1st and 3rd place: Rune Caster | Onmyouji | Psychokino
    • 2nd place: Pyromancer | Taoist | Elementalist
  • Silute:
    • 1st and 3rd place: Rune Caster | Onmyouji | Psychokino
    • 2nd place: Pyromancer | Taoist | Bokor

No matter how meta the bossing Shadowmancer build is, this week’s WBR is really a bad match for that meta as Rune Casters take center stage this week. With that said, Crevox of Klaipeda has towered over the competition, not only among wizards, but those across all servers and class trees with a peculiar summoner-focused Sorcerer | Necromancer | Rune Caster build dealing a crazy 46.7 B damage this week.

An interesting thing to note is that, unlike the top ranking summoner build, the majority of the top rankers are generally running caster wizard builds with the earth-focused Rune Caster | Onmyouji | Psychokino build taking most of the spots (I swear, Terramancer got ditched so hard on an earth-weak boss). The mobbing-focused Pyromancer | Taoist | Elementalist build also surprisingly makes a comeback this week due this WBR’s odd traits … but my brain cannot explain what is Bokor doing in a Pyromancer build. This WBR truly brings out all the unconventional out in full glory.

[Archer]

• Klaipeda:
    • 1st to 3rd place: Mergen | Ranger | Falconer
  • Fedimian:
  • Telsiai:
    • 1st :star2: to 3rd place: Mergen | Ranger | Falconer
  • Silute:

The archer meta remains as plain as bread and butter … and this week they simply decided to eat bread with jam before probably switching back next week as the Mergen | Ranger | Falconer build rules the archer rankings, sidelining the anticipated Fletcher 2H-Bow meta to deal with the mobbing-focused WBR this week. DestinedWing of Telsiai has risen on top of the archer rankings this week, dealing 23.1 B damage with the bread and jam this week.

If there’s anything to point out in this lack of variance in this week’s Archer rankings, it’ll probably be the fact that the cannon-focused Matross/Cannoneer classes are non-existent in the rankings despite the advantage towards Cannon (and Strike damage for Falcon Cannon builds) and the mobbing focus in this week’s WBR with the mobbing capabilities of cannon classes. Whether this is because the Cannon build archetype is that weak or that there are no serious cannon users, this WBR felt like a missed opportunity for them to shine.

[Cleric]

• Klaipeda:
    • 1st place: Plague Doctor | Druid | Krivis
    • 2nd place: Plague Doctor | Druid | Miko
    • 3rd place: Exorcist | Miko | Crusader
  • Fedimian:
    • 1st place: Plague Doctor | Druid | Krivis
    • 2nd and 3rd place: Plague Doctor | Druid | Miko
  • Telsiai:
    • 1st :star2: to 3rd place: Plague Doctor | Druid | Miko
  • Silute:
    • 1st to 3rd place: Plague Doctor | Druid | Miko

With the amount of times Plague Doctor pops up in the rankings every week, it may be easy to forget that Plague Doctor used to be a great class for mobbing before its Vaivora was even introduced. All that and this WBR’s weirdness really shows how stellar Plague Doctor-focused builds are with its mobbing and bossing capabilitites. With that said, RoseQuartz of Telsiai dominated the Cleric rankings on all server, dealing a staggering 40.0 B damage this week as a Plague Doctor | Druid | Miko, which is colossal compared to the other top rankers and considering its a Cleric build.

While there is an Exorcist | Miko | Crusader, the rankings are dominated by Plague Doctor-focused builds, which may indicate how unsuitable the Exorcist | Miko | Crusader build is on this week’s WBR that tends to move around a lot. Krivis and Miko also remains a popular 3rd class choice for Plague Doctor, though Miko may seem to be the better variant for bossing.

[Scout]

• Klaipeda:
    • 1st place: Ardito | Clown | Assassin
    • 2nd place: Ardito | Rogue | Assassin
    • 3rd place: Bullet Marker | Clown | Assassin
  • Fedimian:
    • 1st place: Bullet Marker | Clown | Assassin
    • 2nd place: Ardito | Enchanter | Assassin
    • 3rd place: Ardito | Rogue | Assassin
  • Telsiai:
    • 1st to 3rd place Bullet Marker | Clown | Assassin
  • Silute:
    • 1st :star2: place: Ardito | Clown | Assassin
    • 2nd and 3rd place: Bullet Marker | Clown | Assassin

The Scout rankings are a breath of fresh smoke rising from the burned-down GT-SR as Ardito gets to shine in this week’s mob-focused, strike-weak WBR. While the current Bullet Marker | Clown | Assassin meta still remains strong with this WBR, StHeaven of Silute has managed to come out on top of all scouts this week with Ardito | Clown | Assassin build instead, dealing 19.1 B damage.

The dagger scout meta shows some variance with Ardito-focused builds with Clown/Rogue variants and Clown | Rogue builds (but really, why Enchanter my brain can’t comprehend). On the other hand, gun scouts doesn’t really vary much if at all now that the GT-SR has crashed and only Bullet Marker-focused builds remain to carry the archetype. With all the different classes available in the Scout tree, I do personally wish IMC adds a similar kind of variance to gun scouts as well.

[47th Weekly Boss Raid Information]

0 boss mechanics ref 1

Weekly Boss Raid Thread v3.0, 47th week: Link
KToS’s 47th week: Link

challengemode_ep13

asdgweg

5 Likes

unknown-82

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

Crevox plays RC for like 10 minutes and IMC was like SHUT IT DOWN

3 Likes

no one:

me: looking for bug abuser in the list of wbr ranker (・ω<)

3 Likes

they never give you permanent ban, why dont abuse?

2 Likes

/me who barely broke 1 billion for the first time looking at the 40+ billion damage…

:astonished:

Also next boss (Lucy) gonna be fun, huge defense and all those small summons that never go away and debilitate your char in many ways. Expect doing 10x less damage :wink:

It’s the other way around :wink:

2 Likes

Writing these round-ups while watching Youtube and concentrating my efforts on the memes instead of paying attention will be the death of these round-ups one day, I swear.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

What i don’t get is, what kind of magic superman gear do people have on the other servers compared to Fedi. We are pretty much always miles away in dmg compared to the rest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is no “magic superman gear” , just a Skill Gap .

Ah so its as simple as in all on EU servers is just half as good of players as all the other servers? :smirk:

Viable summons that arent Ignas or Zaura are NOT allowed on IMC premises.

1 Like

Ardito is saved

2 Likes

Yes, people on fedimian are just bad. I check their gear many weeks and there’s gear gap but it’s not large enough to do half dmg than other server even on the easiest wbr. Some have or had the same gear even
Some reason of it is just not playing meta class or optimal class for current wbr but as for Swordsman Archer they all play same build anyway, Summoner for example though seems like fedimian lacks them

1 Like