The iToS Weekly Round-up Thread

unknown-82

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

Crevox plays RC for like 10 minutes and IMC was like SHUT IT DOWN

3 Likes

no one:

me: looking for bug abuser in the list of wbr ranker (・ω<)

3 Likes

they never give you permanent ban, why dont abuse?

2 Likes

/me who barely broke 1 billion for the first time looking at the 40+ billion damage…

:astonished:

Also next boss (Lucy) gonna be fun, huge defense and all those small summons that never go away and debilitate your char in many ways. Expect doing 10x less damage :wink:

It’s the other way around :wink:

2 Likes

Writing these round-ups while watching Youtube and concentrating my efforts on the memes instead of paying attention will be the death of these round-ups one day, I swear.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

What i don’t get is, what kind of magic superman gear do people have on the other servers compared to Fedi. We are pretty much always miles away in dmg compared to the rest :sweat_smile:

1 Like

There is no “magic superman gear” , just a Skill Gap .

Ah so its as simple as in all on EU servers is just half as good of players as all the other servers? :smirk:

Viable summons that arent Ignas or Zaura are NOT allowed on IMC premises.

1 Like

Ardito is saved

2 Likes

Yes, people on fedimian are just bad. I check their gear many weeks and there’s gear gap but it’s not large enough to do half dmg than other server even on the easiest wbr. Some have or had the same gear even
Some reason of it is just not playing meta class or optimal class for current wbr but as for Swordsman Archer they all play same build anyway, Summoner for example though seems like fedimian lacks them

1 Like

I guess, I certainly don’t feel ive performed at my best every wbr. Close to getting my first karaline part now, only 4 frags away. So im hoping to catch up in gear soon enough, then i know how much I need to polish my gameplay to achieve better placement. But if skill is what i need i guess its not so far fetched to be able to rank 1 as terra on fedi server xD

Why try hard when there is no need, go in do 2-3 runs for 20B cube and its enough. Skill gap is indeed huge issue on Fedimian as majority players are rather bad and press buttons at random without any effort to improve their game-play, its no wonder that full luciferie gets out damaged by not even karaline user on our server. If there was any competition here to push for higher damage, results would be better. CBA to swap gems for tomahawk for example or even use relic and many other buffs cause it doesn’t change rank whatsoever.

I bothered to do it seriously only for the first few weeks. Nowadays i just do it asap for the total damage rewards and eventually make a try to get to the top 5 on the last day.
Besides, i never bothered using the fencer channel build (i don’t really like the concept - it’s a build based on a skill of a non-rapier class that uses those two classes only as buffs…and it being effective ended up with causing unwarranted nerfs on any other fencer build). And even if i did go meta i would still be lacking some gear, buffs (still trying to get a tiny skia assistor…) and the guild buffs - as my little guild cannot afford them…so i have basically no reason to try hard to begin with.

1 Like

well i’m playing on both telsia and fedimian so here my pov :

getting anything in fedimian is hell of a pain , we’ve a very , very little amount of player who actualy bother doing end game content (maybe 20people are doing wwh , that’s it in the whole server) finding a “team” on fedimian is a pain cuz player limitation , another exemple is vaivora , you can have billion of silver like literaly billion and just can’t gear urself cuz there is just no dropped item.

some exemple :
our archstone frag cost almost twice as much as any other server
our blessed gem are on average 30%-40% more expensive
it took fedimian actualy MONTHS to get a single vaivora in market , yes ,months
nucle and sierra cost … twice if not three time more … and it add really quick

and honestly there is a lot more we can say , but there is like no way we can match any other server

we’re fighting with limited amount of item and item are so rare that obviously price are going to go crazy

telsia got 14page of vaivora , we got 2if we’re lucky
even if i buy every single brikynite in market not watching price i can’t make a lv4, not enough mats

if in telsia i’m doing all my basic weekly (full cm , ds …) i can actualy buy something , on fedimian i can’t and then if i wait an extra week or two i still can’t buy it cuz i can’t find it.

so yes we suck but honestly we’re not playing the same game , also you wanna know how much money you get for R1 in fedimian on week-end rush time JSR? 10m if ur lucky but usualy arround 7m. on old moring it was 15-20m if ur lucky and in a limited amount of people , cuz yes we had to kill moring ponia for 4H with 3-6player.

2 Likes

I don’t know why everyone is acting like there isn’t a substantial gear gap on that server. The NA growth server was in a similar boat and so Sandra’s Magnifiers were like 8M each until May. We saw like 10 Vaivora drop across that server between February-May. It is no surprise that Fedi with only 2 guilds large enough to clear Boruta are not able to gear as fiercly as other servers.

I’d say I pray for a merge but Idk how high ping could save Fedi.

1 Like

gear is only a part of the story, the other is most of the time you don’t feel the need to change your playstyle to squeeze out more dps. You don’t really optimize your rotation for WBR, it’s come from muscle memory, you optimize your rotation in order to reach higher rank in boruta/moringWB/skiaWB. But then in Fedimian you don’t even have a party to do those and when you do then your party/guild is either rank 1 by default or out gear so bad that it’s not even worth it to catch up.