Tree of Savior Forum

The Huggening! (Forum Community)

This is a forum community, which is still a community, and might have an in-game community, as soon as we decide which server to crush in our hugs.

This thread is dedicated to all things crushing, hugging, squishing, glomping, tranquilizers, kitties, maybe puppies, cuddling, birds, and monkeys.

I summon thee, @AnitaCafe @guardianbob1988 @kyokahn, and of course our favorite target @the7crowmisfits

Feel free to join either as a hugger or a hug-ee. prepares small forceps to pluck at @the7crowmisfits’ wings

1 Like

You type about hugs and don’t summon me D:

:no_good:

Practice your hugs guys.

Work those shoulders. Don’t get too stiff. Yes I do mean that both ways.

1 Like

@DrRM you need to pass a few tests before you become a one of us.

@kyokahn takes a dakimakura and hugs tight until feathers come out

1 Like

pffffff don’t make me laugh…

I invented hugging :sunglasses:

1 Like

No you didn’t. This guy did:

1 Like

Oh yaaaaaaaay our own huggening thread! XD

Readies the altar-

-and the storage room.

Wallpaper may need some more work?

Sticks @kyokahn’s in the storage room for practice, and begins jotting down a questionaire for huggening applicants.

Question 1: Who is the king of hugs, he is big and blue, and has a magic carpet buddy…

Where is @the7crowmisfits anyway? We need our sacrifice. :smiley:

1 Like

=.= here i thought i was summoned for sum good reason…
Till i saw this…

j

My gosh… that rooms really needs work =.=

Maybe i should have followed @ZeroTigress footsteps and get an endless supply of smokebombs… :scream:

im sure @kyokahn wouldn’t mind being the hug toy XD… im sure he will make a good model once hes naked XD …bwahhahahahaha

Toodles~

Barrel Rolls away

[

1 Like

Why did a whole yaoi scene between certain members of this thread flash before my eyes?

Shoots a dart in Crow’s ass and grabs some rope. To the altar with you!!! Once you enter this thread, you never escape…

Edit: And that answer is wrong! D: Keep guessing.

i refuse to acknowledge him as an answer…=p

Nope nope nope XD you have @kyokahn to play with nao ~

Me barrel rolling skills are top notch.Muahahaha…
I learnt i from the master himself…theres no way u can catch me!

Proceeds to barrel roll of a cliff

But what if I rather watch you two play? HUEHUEHUE~~~~~*

Dives after you and spreads her wings. I LEARNED FROM YOU!!!

1 Like

Cant touch this~

As what my master use to say!

1 Like

All the barrel rolls in every FPS ever will not save you now Crow… Were coming for you, and you will be hugged, oh yes, you will be hugged…

2 Likes

Yeees! pants

Our poor featherless crow :smiling_imp: :blush: plucks out all the feathers and climbs on @the7crowmisfits’ head while the crate we’re in is being dragged to the altar

1 Like

I was summoned for this?

(walks away)

1 Like

Practice makes perfect. It needs to be just strong enough to restrict breathing and circulation. Haven’t seen anyone complain after being hugged unconscious. Regardless of what happened in the meantime.

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/disney/images/8/8b/Aladdin3192.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20140414000856

I’m not the one in the storage room. Or tranquilized.

Depends on the user.

Say WHAT (o*_*o)

No… just NO. No yaoi for you until there’s some yuri. And then we can postpone it with excuses.

You got in trouble, not me. XD

Again? NOOOOO damnnn i with I could’ve replied before lol Remember I captured the crow for you. I demand some temporary protection from these insinuations.
reminder: learn some cloaking spell

He’s probably still unconscious, wait til it’s awake to see the reaction.

@ZeroTigress and what did you expect?

Okay, new rule, never invoke bossman’s name, lest we be frozen alive with The Glare™

Exception: engaging in “secret-side-swipe-petting-the-tiger™” missions, which only @AnitaCafe is trained for. I am ashamed to say I have not mastered the super secret side-swipe-petting-hugging move yet.

Yaaaaaay! Someone got it. ;-;

Ignores that, there are lots of bodies in the storage room.

Yuri is so much harder to come by though, in terms of popularity and practicality I think yaoi is more doabe. 8D And there is protection here? Glances around and sees everyone but Mal and the RO ice queen on fire.

Also I’m from RO, I know Concentrate and Sight. Cloaking will not save you. O.0

I barely came out of that one alive. T_T It was worth it though, her fur is as soft as snow, and just about as cold. I imagine if anyone ever comes close to snuggling her it would be like having a never changing cool-side-of-the-pillow. Sighs dreamily at the prospect…

1 Like

Crow is gone! :sob:

Come back, @the7crowmisfits! We need your cute defeathered body to keep us warm!

1 Like

Something not mundane? <<