Tree of Savior Forum

The hope is real! \o/

ohh…then i believe it may announce the good news by EOD US time coz it is just the beginning of 14th Mar in your side:)
however, here in asia…alr 10pm night-time.

I don’t understand - what does it mean?

Nothing almost 20 days later they last update, this is kind ridiculous, at least come with some real information. “Soon…” This is the word i use when i will never make that thing

can u say

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE

if i dont see at least an announcement today im gonna lost my mind

oh my! its coming!

Ok IMC, this is how it’s going to work. I’m gonna take a little nap, and by the time I’m done, you’ll have a brand new and shiny announcement on your main page.

OR ELSE

2 Likes

I think they aren’t sure it will work, so they are probably afraid to set a date until they 100% sure.

But I think as they test server work they will announce it asap.

Me right now
F5 spam

3 Likes

Well they said “Soon” almost one month ago. If they’re not sure about starting an open beta then it’s just mean to play with our hearts like that

7 Likes

3 Likes

Yes normally you poste dstuff there, get it checked.

Then move it with an autoamted date to the desired area …

No job.
Lacks any real strength.
Has lots of admires, but doesn’t even bang one girl in “real life”.
Got a kid, while being a virgin.

… ohhh.

Yeah.

I read the novels… only cause someone told me, i will enjoy the end xD.
I creied alot at mother rosary … and laughed my ass off at the Alization Arc.

MUHAHAHAHA!
Oh … wait wrong kind of laughter

Uploading… Ta tranquilo ta favoravel… ;-; ta pior q final de copa isso ai

I dont hate sao its a ok anime if you dont have anyhing better to watch…
But Log horizon is thousands of times better, also kirito is really annoying with his Im ■■■■■■■ awesome and the good guy.

2 Likes

Ranks:

Overlord>Log Horizon>Hack§Series>SOA

I just love log horizon nd Overlord too much~

I hope they bring out another season of both of them… but Overlord wont happen… it’s madhouse… they rarely make a season 2… of anything. Even if it’s good. Movies= Yes … more anime seasons … no…

2 Likes

Just update 15 mins ago, at this time?

Tomorrow will be very exciting :imp:

Log horizon will have a third season one time or another, it sold lots,the reason hasnt made it yet is because the novel is relatevely new and tne need mor to be reseased before they can make a new season.
BTW once I told the truth that shiroe> than kirito in all aspects and people got angry at me, then i gave them the reasobns and they got even angrier and started to swear because they didnt have any arguments against my own…

2 Likes