Tree of Savior Forum

The hope is real! \o/

please ian dont speak portuguese here… i’m brazilian too but this is an international forum so we need to use the international language

4 Likes

Don’t… i derailed a topic with it to closure.
Just cause an argument started of that …

Just ignore them.

Please ian dont use portuguese or talk about funk… mainly the funk part

1 Like

funk its not as bad as we think it is. Some american rappers talk about the same subjects in their ‘music’ and no one gives a damn

But… ears… they bleed… :cry:

1 Like

Didn’t you say it launches at 14th you lying lil fek :c

2 Likes

Shut your mouth, funk is literally cancer.

1 Like

Flagged…

And the hype is real.
But i doubt it will coem today.
Now it’s 11 pm in korea.

2 Likes

Listen a little of this, relaxing piano studio ghibli complete collection :blush:

I would assume you only need the International Staff to launch the international version. If so the time in Korea isn’t important to the release.

1 Like

16 Likes
1 Like

forget relaxing Ghibli piano, what we need is some Magikarp EDM. I swear to god this is exactly how the community feels today.

2 Likes

My, my… People are really losing their minds about the release date. Lucky I’m playing another game while I wait for official news.

1 Like

IMC, what’s the meaning of “Soon” for you? I’m almost crying here waiting for an announcement

2 Likes

Looks like people really are desperate for Open Beta…
I won’t deny that I’m dying inside too xD

1 Like

This: Only me that noticed that the ‘Announcement’ tag has changed?
Now has a border around it.
Probably at the news page not only annoucements are going to come. So they will let these tags easly to recognize.
Maybe other tags will appear.

1 Like

It’s started…

/20soon

Plot twist, this design change is whats supposed to happen and the hype was missplaced again

3 Likes

No, we have to keep hope alive. Announcement before the end of March 14.