Tree of Savior Forum

The Game's Future

Why wont people give them time… Its still early access… They are providing updates and new fixes every few days… They even listened to the constructive feedback of the community.

If you are that concerned with your money being not well spent then I would suggest you withdraw from your investment (money and time) into this game.

Stop trying to predict the future of how the game will live or die lol…

-btw the ‘p2w’ isnt really p2w. Yea sure people with more disposable income are able to purchase acessory scrolls in abundance at once, increases their chances of obtaining their desired stats. But dont you regen 5 TP daily…? It would only cost you 3TP per day. Thats daily 3 TP for a scroll. Something like daily login of mobile games.

Why should I stop predicting? I’ve been around since the old c16 days and I was right with my feelings about almost every mmo so far. If they don’t change some major aspects and get sht fixed, the game will be “dead” soon. Sure, some will continue playing…but as soon as the next game comes along they will be gone too.

And that’s coming from a hardcore RO fan who is still playing TOS because I somehow still like the game. But that doesn’t change much about what is going on. The piss poor perfomance alone is one reason many people I know already left…just because their fps drops from solid 60+ to under 20 which makes dungeons and stuff no fun at all. And who really believes they will recode the whole engine to get that fixed?

there is a good future for the game. seeing how hard imc works to fix current problems i am more then happy to keep playing it. and the loads of content upcoming

I love how sarcastic you are.