Tree of Savior Forum

The game state for newcomers/returning (no salt)

not entirely true, my alchemist with asio mace and complete T5 skia+misrus orange armor still can solo CM 5 outer 15 fast

stamp better be just an event, and let there be more unique event
there will be episode clearance feature which kinda like stamp
and grimoire will soon be permanent because people love it like how popo shop back then which is now a feature
and like the guy above me said, even with trans 5 crafted unique weapon you can do cm 5 solo for map above 400. and you dont always have to solo. and for armor even kedoran plate 350 still sufficient and you ll get better armor along the way.
also you gotta learn how to read table, its peak time that reach 2,1k and since march we are always around 1500k avg player
if peak time is what you talking about it keeps increasing since july
stop spreading negativity or your new account will get banned as well

1 Like

Same here!

I can do CM5 in lvl 400+ maps and hunting grounds farming with +7 T5 weapons without any issue.

1 Like

Please read carefully my reply, i just quote the fast solo CM5 part actually can be done fast too using orange equip in my alchemist ( is my least invested char). That is the fact that i provided for community and newbie. END. Full stop there.

Btw, I never mention hunting ground and irredian, dont go wider please. And my reply doesnt have any relation with how quickly we can make full savinose+ichor, nor about farming silver area

i wrote A, you reply A+b+c…

this guy said it all, why ppl are saying like “oh, u can solo cm5 with the free 380 gear, its all fine, new/returning players have no problem” ???

like, wtf. i know i can solo cm5, ive been doing it, and ONLY it for the last week, bcuz i can’t do anything else o.O
And the rest is all true, i cant do outer sewers at all (elites will kill me or make it take too long), the 390 gives sht silver anyway, unles i want to grind hundreds of hours.
Theres no point farming any gear now bcuz once i finish any piece we will get an event or a new episode that will trash my new gear.

The very existance of this kind of event makes new/returning player farming useless, it is a problem
Unles they want to go full casual, bczu thats where its going

2 Likes

Since the beginning of time at ToS, everyone use their white/blue/purple/orange weapon to farm their legendary weapon. I just want to clarify that.

To say “use legend T8 +11 savinose to clear fast CM5”, that is also mean not using it will not clear fast. While the fact is you can use orange weapon to solo clear CM fast, albeit not fastest.
Only a whale player or RMT’er born equipping legend equipment. Even free savinose event was obtained after grinding coin/ice cube to the point you risked getting burned out.

Read that! I bet if this happened to you, you will rage quit. Dont be a crybaby!
(btw, that person is still playing and using +16 T8 savinose weapon he got through planium way now, which is stronger than free T11+8 event gear)

So what you are suggesting is IMC top up the freebies on top what we currently have:

• Transcendence 3,6,8 Scrolls
  • Savinose + 11, with Sockets all Opened, Weapon and Armour of Choice
  • Ignas / Wastrel / Asio Equipment of Choice from a Chest (Extractable)
  • Magnifiers and Silver Ichor kits to lighten the burden on the purse
  • Tons of Miracle Seeds and Statues to facilitate leveling and pamoka-feeding

What else do you suggest IMC give? Are the current rewards that bad or so lack-luster as you highlighted earlier

Plenty of Blessed shards and Blessed gems are available and doable with the provided gear as well. PVE-Farming Content is not gear gated either. ( Since everybody owns a T8 + 11 Legend at this point).

As for the new Challenge Mode, that was how the game was like before spoon feeding was a thing. Either you use a meta CM slave or you partied up. The Moon Event is typical tier of reward players would usually receive. Do you not see how much of an advantage the previous events were

:tired::spoon:

7 Likes

the thing is spoon feeding event breaking some player mentality for sure…

2 Likes

2,5k hours, pff rookie

feels DPK man…
/20chars

Hhhhmmm…
Savinose not hard to get anymore, since cheap and can be farm at CM.
Ichor not hard to get since already got moringponia equip update and that chea, worth too for newbe, i tell my member to get that and if they done, i will let them join to high content dungeon for farm more silver.

Why that newbe not try join Guild ? scare ? have trouble in language ?

Guild system is for helping newbe / newcomer to gear up they equip. is that wrong ?

If that newbe only watch SAO and become Kiritod Solo Player and hopless then quit game. well we can’t help him.

This MMO life is hard, not Offline Tree of Savior

1 Like

you throw the salt upon yourself dude
every mmorpg is end up become hardcore if you are a hardcore player
if you are not one of those then dont get salty with those hardcore player
if you are just some casual who login with limited play time or hoping for spoon feeding event (like some poster here that recently got banned and came up with new user name), then you should just back when event is up
the thing is the event is nowhere to be easy and definitely a chore
if limited play time is your main problem than dont play mmorpg
or simply dont get salty by others progress

as for you stop being a crybaby for no reason
those newbie might even chill waiting while you here keep embarassing yourself showing your baby alike mentality…
if you want another good event and hate to grind then just wait
stop whining for no reason at all
planium is so damn cheap now.as for bg if i being lazy i can get 3 bg a day.theres no such thing as quick jumpstart to begin with.you just love to be spoiled with recent event we got.
also, learn to quote haha

1 Like

pardon me, i really dont understand what are you talking about? are you using google translate?

what is permenant? cant find that word in english dictionary

TC 8 for what ?
TC 5 enough for legend skia raid, i do with my member cafe

Basic equip ? u mean dunkel TC 8 ?

enough babysitting
not worthed
its getting out of topic already
game state is fine for some, and always be bad for some other
take it or leave it

hahaha… seriously, what is permenant?

what is reqeust?

Its funny, all ppl that got stuff already or in event ez are saying that theres no problem with new/returning players.

there is a problem ppl, its pushing probably ppl away, its vacation, ppl are at home trying to play something, they remember TOS from back in the day, check that the game got huge updates and try to play, hit lvl 400 gear wall and quit.

I just didnt quit bcuz theres 1 or 2 players helping me understand the game, and i know a lot about mmos and sht, a lot of ppl will be put away bcuz of problems u guys keep saying doest no exist

hi, i’m ignitor’s guildmate, i’m so sorry for this, gonna talk with him about this problem latter. He does has his own way of thinking, he was just too hot-head, hope u can forgive his behavior. There is no need to continute this drama anymore. If you still have something that want to discuss with him please do in private msg :smiley: thanks alot

1 Like

@Ignitor
i remember doing legend raid with primus weapon that i trans it myself to t8 without event, then upgrade it to velcoffer gear, trans it to t8 without free trans scroll event, the struggle with pretty low attribute, grinding nonstop without much good event

id say newbie right now has much better starting, theres a lot of super good event, free trans scroll, free legend gear, a lot of attributes, enchant jewel, a lot of free cm reset, nearly unlimited exp boost item, etc, etc, you name it

theres no free trans scroll and theres no free legend gear via event, theres no auto-crafted raid gear, no auto-transed raid gear when i start playing.

and i believe player that is much older than me in tos have more struggle

learning raid mechanic would do the job if you have at least trans5 legend gear, you do realize that end-game raid e.g crow, no matter how much you are geared you can still die due to 1 shot and damage stacking mechanic, every game not only tos always has mechanic that you have to learn

and like i stated above, i have to grind around 2-3 months average to gear up before im running latest legend raid at the time, compared to current state which new player can gear up much faster for legend raid.

hell at current time even if you’re newbie and missing those trans event you can just do cm and get planium, craft savinose legend, trans it to t5, get some random cheap con ichor, and theres even a moringponia unique gear which gives high stat and dirt cheap price.

if, like you said, that you want to play “casually”, then you can just do casual content, which is most if not all of dailies content, weekly content isnt for someone that is “casual” like you, why even bother if you just want to casual, you can just chatting in town with your friend or something, high-end gear progression is secondary matter for casual. Even if you’re casual you can still piling up resources (silver, bg, etc) with 3 free char slot, and buy legend gear from someone that runs the raid, which in the end will be cheaper overtime, theres no need to make 10-20 char like hardcore one, 3 is enough for free to play casual and occasionally they giving out free character slot, and if you start to like the game and want to invest more time to it.
dont sugarcoating everything with “casual”. Theres player that able to do weekly content even they’re casual because they want to improve, they’re still griding at slower pace, but your term of “casual” is “i just dont want to farm, i dont want to do anything, just give me legend +11 t8 gear from daily login reward, please imc”

probably they will add +21 t10 latest level legend gear as newbie box reward if all newbie player have mentality like yours, and one more time, learn game/raid mechanic if you want to play the game, if you want full spoonfeed theres mobile/web game that have auto-play button, maybe its more suitable for you.

10 Likes