Tree of Savior Forum

The Founder Pack is a Done Deal

well since IMC has released their 16march update on their founder pack announcement i think it’s time to actually understand that this founder pack is not going anywhere and still going to happen.

as they have stated there will be no wiping whatsoever, so i think there is no point in fighting over it anymore, it’s basically a done deal right now and will absolutely happen.

so i would propose for every single player that plays in june, try your best to play in a new server where founders head start are nowhere to be found this way we hurt nobody and we abide by the rule. thank you, can’t wait to play with everyone. :blush:

not really though i kinda want to play with 100% of the community, but i would hate to play with someone who had a head start that’s a given.

what a dilemma

1 Like

Nice bait. First time fisher?

what am i baiting for?

What kind of responses do you expect to get in this thread? What does this thread add or try to say that hasn’t already been said? It’s a bait thread, it’s obvious.

i’m trying to stop the war. i mean we can’t do anything anymore? it’s a done deal right? they included that 16march update for a reason.

i thought ending the war is what everyone wanted. not you perhaps?

Have anyone checked

[3/16/2016 Update]
Here’s new client side changes as of March 16th.
Translator achievement added for those that contribute to the translation project (with ‘Contributor’ title)
Steady Aim duration reduced from 15s to 10s.
Steady aim’s description was updated from “Increases the attack power of the next missile type attack” to “Increases the attack power of missile type attacks”.
Description of token was updated to add “Increases the number of daily dungeon & mission usages by 1”
Daily dungeon access was reduced from 2 + 3 with token to 1 + 1 with token.
TP Package contents reduced from 500/350/200 to 360/230/110 TP. The steam preorder packages now list the new 360/230/110 TP values instead of their originals.
Warp scroll cost increased from 1 TP to 2 TP.
Soul Crystal cost increased from 2 TP to 3 TP.
Microphone cost increased from 1TP to 2 TP.
Removed microphone bundle, soul crystal bundle, and enchant scroll bundle.
Free TP regen rate increased from 2 hours to 4 hours.
A UI frame is added that tells you that you require DLC which is added when you buy the founder bundle to log in.

Check the TP Package contents reduced from 500/350/200 to 360/230/110 TP, it mean the package will be adjusted to lower pricing or things like that?

And this, it mean more farming and less dungeon, so will there a increase in spawn rate and channel number as well?

So every new player that joins after the rest of the population joins in June should start a new server? Should IMC Games open new servers every month for new players?

I mean why should someone who joins in July be forced to play with people who started in June?

Why should players who join in August be forced to play with players who started before them in July?

Why have persistent mmos when every new players who joins will be behind all the previous players?

i don’t really know but if they only reduce the amount of tp i don’t see the point.

are IMC trying to screw the founder over too?

well not a bought behind. not a 3 month bought behind. please see the difference i’m trying to end the war not starting it anew.

you see there is no good solution to this problem and so far this is the best solution, we basically give in to the will of IMC what else do you want?

I don’t think you realize what’s happening.

You’re basically that guy who steps between two gangs about to shoot each other, says "Stop guys! Just get along, there’s no point in fighting here.", and then you get shot up by both sides.

7 Likes

Best we can do is spread awareness. I hope they lower the price to let more people access it.

that is so sad.

20char

I’m so worry about this…

Lower dungeon mean more of the open field grinding, but if monster spawn rate are so terrible like what it is in ktos. It’s will be a very bad idea…

1 Like

phuck the bums, bring on the game!

1 Like

I ended being this guy :sweat:
Tried to explain to bih sided each other reasoning and ended with both acting as assholes and hating me.

Neutrality is annoying. If you don’t have a side, then don’t comment, is pretty much the mentality. Trying to play both sides just looks bad from both sides of a debate. It adds very little to the argument and just sidetracks people.

1 Like

Bums? This community man I swear man…3 month early access? If you support this there is something seriously wrong with you. This has got to be the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever seen for free to play game. Don’t let them think it’s okay to dodge an open beta and force players to buy in to the game to play 3 months before people who are just interested in a free to play mmo.

If you support them by buying into a 3 month 50 dollar head start you are part of the problem. This is not okay.

(edited) I had to comment again…there really should be no sides…it’s messed up if you support such a money hungry plan. This plan screams greed, and while the game making money is a good thing in order to support its future, it is not okay to sidetrack the most important part of your player base, which is going to be the free to play players.

do we really need to have people arguing again?

Some people just can’t help themselves.

when u say june, that already ticks me off. when u say june with a smile, it already shows what side u are on.

“oh when u start in june because 3 months already makes sense, we can all be happy.” no effen way.