Tree of Savior Forum

The First Slate from the Crystal Mines, [COMIC]

Hi Guys,

I’m actually submitting this to school, but no harm sharing it here, because we are all fans. Also, my name is there.

Anyways, I’m sure all of you who started at Klaipedia are aware of the First Slate from the Crystal Mines, and what revelation took place at the Bokor’s Master House.

Anyways, I’ve added and changed a story a bit. Putting a little more realism, I guess?

Anyways, the character is a Mergen who lives at Klaipedia, she and her siblings are revelators.

She is a subornate of Knight Commander Uska ( You know that Knight NPC you talk to?) .

Anyways, her commanding officer (Knight Commander Uska) asks her to investigate the Eastern Woods, which eventually leads her to the Crystal Mines, and rescuing the hostaged villagers. Anyways, fast forward…she finds the slate, and is told by her Commanding officer to have it checked with the Bokor Master, only to find out that she is the ‘Savior’ amongst the other Revelators.

Take Note, I’ve made the character wear a dark green version of that Mergen Uniform, underneath the leather armor, which I sort of copied and from the Mergen Master’s armor in the front part. I also removed the fur. Let’s just say, she unequipped it. LOL!. Don’t flame me please… just sharing artworks. :smiley:

1 Like

Nice work \o/

/20chars