Tree of Savior Forum

‘The First Fan Art Fest’ begins!

Greetings Saviors!

We have made an announcement regarding ‘‘The First Fan Art Fest’’.

You can check the details at our official website from the following link.

Link : https://treeofsavior.com/news/?n=533

Thank you as always for your continued support, enthusiasm and love for Tree of Savior.

Sincerely,

IMC Staff

14 Likes

why not look into this before making an event?

2 Likes

Something that wasn’t mentioned:

Can we submit more than 1 fanart?

2 Likes

As long as you do not spam multiple posts of the same fanart, it would be okay.

2 Likes

Well to answer your questions.

1. Firstly, you don’t have to worry too much about the dimensions since after the fanart is selected, we will slightly modify the image to fit the loading screen appropriately.
    Secondly, please refer to our loading screen sample for more details.

2. There is no set limit on how many submissions one artist can send us as long as one does not spam multiple posts of the same artwork.
    And if multiple fanart works are to be uploaded consecutively, it would be advisable to put them all in one topic.

3. In order to encourage as many fanartists to participate as possible, one winner one work selected would be appropriate.

1 Like

Please join awesome artists of ToS! :smiley:
Obligatory tags:
@Arcelle
@Therra
@Mistreil
@purinaketan
@pixelp0p
@charredh

:sunglasses: :thumbsup:
This event ain’t gonna be fun without y’all and the rest of the awesome art people out there!

7 Likes

My body is Ready!!

1 Like

You forgot @Darumy.

//20…Something.

3 Likes

@Revanche7th
@mikai
@Chili

please make a artwork for this event =)

4 Likes

It’s the different department’s job, fan art is community department job
your feet hurt doesn’t mean you have to use your hands to walk

2 Likes

I think this will make me draw after a really long time. -cleans the dust of my tablet-

I find your lack of @mikai disturbing

3 Likes

@STAFF_John
I have a question.
Would it be possible to make a collaborative art for the “Fan Art Fest”?
I mean, several people working on one art.

1 Like

@Masaya and @Icarus thank you for tagging them too :smiley:

@DrRM My bad, I actually saw mikai’s arts long ago just that it didn’t sink enough of a memory to me because I was pretty late on the thread and wasn’t able to reply and track it regularly so there it goes, almost non-existent inside my brain XD

Ooh, neat!

You’ve mentioned that artists can submit more than one picture. Are we allowed to submit previously-created art, or are we only allowed to submit new pictures created specifically for this event?

Also:

Wouldn’t having multiple winners encourage more fanartists to participate? :smile:

Unless I misinterpreted the event details, it looks like there will only be one winner.

@tsigetartseht - Thanks for the tag! :purple_heart:

1 Like

maybe he mean even if you submit many pieces only one can get prize ?

If not then one pro can do many arts and get all the prizes

You’re welcome and have fun making art for this event! :slight_smile: :thumbsup:

On the other hand, as for @STAFF_John’s
"3) In order to encourage as many fanartists to participate as possible, one winner one work selected would be appropriate."

I kinda don’t seem to understand how having only one winner’s work being the winner would encourage many fanartists to participate XD

Well not unless we’re like having a Champion, 1st - 3rd runner-ups kinda thing :open_mouth:

@Arcelle @tsigetartseht
My guess was that they meant that while an artist can submit multiple works, if that one artist is chosen, they will only be using one of the submitted works. (even if they are all really good, so that there is room for others work too.)

At least that’s my assumption / hope, it makes “In order to encourage as many fanartists to participate” make more sense, if you see it from that angle. :yum: