Tree of Savior Forum

The early access needs an EU server

I did not cry, but dude, in this kind of mmo we need a relation involving trust between the staff & players, meaning communication and transparency, we actually don’t know the implication for the invest they asked us, that’s my thoughts on this whole thing, to prevent the bots is NOT a legitimate reason for an invest !

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I want buy early acces but i need EU serwer.

Was gonna buy the $50 pack, but not without EU servers.

3 Likes

I would like at least some info about plans on EU server, dont want to start on NA if EU will open later

I had dream
Play TOS on EU sever with 40-50 ping

3 Likes

EU Server pls :frowning:
I want to have less then 100 ping so badly…

2 Likes

Basically, it does not matter what other changes IMC agree to make, with no EU servers, the 100+ms ping is a deal breaker for most of the community.

No EU server, may as well play on Ktos for free, if there is gonna be lag I have no reason to buy any founders packs…

1 Like

5 Likes

+1
Need EURO server :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Дайти евросервер!
#eurotos

3 Likes

Ahahah, thx captain! #eurotos

1 Like

We definitely need a European server asap. Yet I don’t think spamming #eurotos will bring it to us on the launch, so don’t expect too much guys.

I do hope they at least have EU server in nearest plans. I doubt it’s ready for launch tho.

1 Like

Indeed, an european server would be needed if they want for european players to be able to experience the game without lagging too much. I do hope they’re considering to add one.

2 Likes

I agree, this game really needs an European server ASAP, hope IMC notices that.

1 Like

There are so many players, look at this IMC. #eurotos

1 Like

lindely will you be playing in the EU server if they bring it to us?

my main char will be in the eu server but i’m sure i’ll make another one in the forum server just for the lols

1 Like

I would highly prefer EU server, of course, as I’m from Europe myself and ping to NA is not as good as it could be.

2 Likes

EU server would be really great.
Also there are a lot of other countries that could come there for better ping.
It’s a nice location if you take in account the world geometry =3 (shoo shoo, go away pacific ocean)

1 Like

im willing to pay for early access if theres eu server but not worth paying 50usd while theres high ping

1 Like