Tree of Savior Forum

The early access needs an EU server

So I heard a lot about this game and I would love to support it - I even would play on an international Server if the ping would be ok. Sadly thats not the case. So one EU Server would be soooo nice! I want to buy the 49.99 $ Pack but not if I would also buy a huge ping on the server :frowning:

So if you want my support and money - give me an EU Server :sunny:

1 Like

It’s not hard to add a (Europe) tag next to a server name, like they did with Saule (Latin America).

They can physically move it to Europe later on.

If some EU guys want to play with their US homies, they can, with the 200 ping that comes with it. No one is stopping them.

Totally agrees with celexample.
Tell us about that as soon as possible, so we can know if we buy the founder pack or not.

It seems like they are considering it.

Just make yourselves be heard guys.

Eventually we get a EU server. The problem is if we get or not a free transfer to a new EU server.

2 Likes

Got around the same ping on the NA server as i have on the korean server… so whats the point of this service

Exactly which is why people are requesting EU servers.

It would be an easy thing for them to do too.

NA server is located in Amazon datacenter aswell, and Amazon got servers all around world, so why not?

If it’s not possible for Early Access, at least give us an EU server based in NA and then later on >> get one in Frankfurt Germany and simply transfer the data over.

If you want to test how much your ping is to the east coast US try http://www.cloudping.info

For me it’s 150~180 ms and I have a 100 mbit net. It will never get any better for me unless we get EU based servers.

This game is designed with low pings in mind and in Korea it’s easy to get low pings due to internet cafe’s and such. It’s also a relatively small country, but most importantly: it’s just one country.

2 Likes

THIS sums it all up.
Not paying to play somewhere non Eu with no promise of free transfer in close future.
Totally, completely pointless to pay to play in lag.

How can IMC boast international release with no EU server? this should be false advertising, its a seriously misleading product description.

#eurotos

Or at least a server that will be transferred to Eu

1 Like

#eurotos :beer:

I’m not :hamburger:

‘‘BR got their server.’’ No we don’t got any BR server for early access.

why cant more games look at path of exile or eve online.
all we need is 1 master server for the entire game accessed trough a US or EU gateway. that way everyone gets to play together and ping shouldnt be a huge issue.

also if i said anything wrong then excuse me, i dont have much knowledge about this stuff, all i know is that path of exile servers nailed it.

1 Like

I think the Path of Exile developers were very smart with their servers.

I think what you’re describing sounds like a VPN in a way, and yes those can reduce pings. Don’t know if these two games are comparable. If ToS combat wasn’t so dependent on low ping then we’d have no problems.

Easy way in game to test how badly ping affects you (for you out there on Korean ToS) is to do a jump attack on a monster.

If the damage numbers appear after you land you have a big issue with ping.

I think it will be a long weekend for us in the dark.

They’ll need support to add more servers

I was in iCBT2 and they added a BR server just fine back then.

No additional support needed.

Most of us are fine with a EU server located in NA initially.

As long as it gets transferred to EU eventually.

Because the BR server was hosted in NA, lol.
Honestly I don’t care, I’m from South America but isn’t like you NEED a localized server in early access… so yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Honestly I don’t care, I’m from South America

If you don’t care and you aren’t even European then…?

isn’t like you NEED a localized server

It is needed to have a full ToS experience.

in early access

This is a paid Early Access.

If they don’t listen to us paying EU customers now, I don’t think they ever will.

So yeah. :stuck_out_tongue:

We need euro server on start. It’s impossible to play with it.

1 Like

I’ll just leave this Gabija here:

6 Likes