Tree of Savior Forum

The early access needs an EU server

Where are people getting this idea of four servers for US? The only thing they have said is that the EA server will be in EST usa and that they are seriously looking into alternatives (read as: seeing if it’s viable) for EA for other areas.

I know. =) Already prepared! http://prntscr.com/ah0u55

Then I’ll be sure to enjoy the 120-130 (factual) ping for 30~ (since I probably wont be getting the more expensive founderpack).

I’m not sure if you realise, but countries like the UK, Germany, France, The Netherlands and Belgium actually do get decent ping to Eastcoast US servers…

140 ping isn’t decent for ToS. It isn’t decent for any online game.

The game was actually developed with pings of 50~60 in mind.

Where are people getting the idea that this is the American release?

I think the site says International Tree of Savior and has said that for years, not American Tree of Savior.

No one said it was, so tone down the snark. However, just as I stated–the initial server IS going to be located in EST USA.

Oh hey, and look just like I said other locations for the servers are still under debate.

There are several posts claiming that there are going to be four eastern servers in this thread, which is ridiculous. I was asking where in the world people had gotten that information. As far as I’ve seen/read it’s not true.

I have no idea what’s with your unpleasant attitude.

1 Like

For the record, there were 4 East Coast servers (1 being reserved for Brazilians) during iCBT2.

Yup this is true, but it seems like a lot of people haven’t read the threads about the EA server. Which is fine, because there has been a lot of information changing over the past few days about release and whatnot. I really do wish that they had more servers available for players to pick from since this seems to be an important factor for so many people (understandably). And depending on how the initial EA sales go, there’s always the chance they may add more before OBT like they did in the testing.

sooooo…Server EU its ok ? can i go buy my pack on steam ?

Nope.

No confirmation.

No nothing.

The wording on the recent announcement seems to say that there’s only 1 server planned for founders and it’s located in NA.

GG NO RE

That information has been there from the beginning. However, you might want to read the latest news page #3 to be specific.

Please note the following

1. Service Schedule
  • Founder’s Server Open Date : Tuesday, March 29, 2016 02:00 AM (EST)

It says server.

Not servers.

So just one server. It was also edited to have the most recent date.

They have 10 days to win me over with some news.

Since this thread has 266 replies, but not a single one from Staff, has me worried they are just ignoring the question. They want us to be uncertain and cave in and play with the Americans.

It has been one server for EA since it was announced. However, the latest statement said that they will add more based on sales so that there’s room to meet the demand. Again, they will probably be Est usa. I am all for them giving regional servers, however it’s important to remember that it takes time to get that set up and funding.

1 Like

None of that is confirmed though. We’re just left in the dark entirely.

I’d wait a week before buying anything. At least until there’s some word.

I am really not trying to be rude or anything but why do you keep saying this was unconfirmed when it is in the official news? I can understand some doubt among players due to the last week, about the announcement being changed. For now though that is the official stance.

Their official stance was “we’re discussing it” and we just got an announcement stating a server is opening up on 29th. I’m not even trying to read between the lines here, it’s there plain and simple. What is so hard to understand?

I don’t even understand what you are talking about at this point . Tried show some related info for people that might start raising the pitchforks again because of your confusing posts.

I am out. All of you all have fun raising your pitchforks at shadows and wind. I’m going to enjoy doing research til EA and then enjoy my 35ms ping.

2 Likes

Ok?

/twentycharacters

we need #eurotos!!!

I have 23-30ms at max if the server is located 2 countries away. So yeah, it also depends on the quiality of the server. I’m usually having good ms when it comes to a german server.

1 Like