Tree of Savior Forum

The Early Access EU Server Community Help Topic [Updated 28/3/2016]

is this some kind of joke o.o

1 Like

itā€™s very viable as long as you donā€™t depend too much on auto attack :smiley:
Some auto attack dps class will need 30 ping to do as much damage as regular spam skill classes. If you donā€™t care about min-max damage output however, itā€™s not a big deal

Great info :slight_smile: Now im happy im not buy this game :slight_smile: They dont care about EU players so why we should pay for it and play in 300 ping? wtf :smiley: Every EU player should now refund this game and dont give a ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Have fun :slight_smile: There is many good games wich comes out in the same time :slight_smile:

Letā€™s go, make a war against Atlantic ocean guys, dat fuckin god damn pool ruining or ping !

Tbh, iā€™ll give the game a try, bought the founder pack and actually hopping they will reconsider the regional server, yea it seems like a lot of ā€œif onlyā€ā€¦

Give the game 2-3 months after official release and we will know if they will ever open an eu server or not. Even then itā€™s better to play on an international server instead of playing it not at all, if you are really enjoying the game.

1 Like

I hope we donā€™t have to wait 2-3 months :s

1 Like

Itā€™s just a number. I think it is most likely to get an response from IMC within 2-3 months. Sure they could give an official announcement within one month, but lets stay realistic.

i just hope i can play without notice at all the lag >_<

I plan on playing an alchemist (for money) and a mobber/tank at the release so I wonā€™t be influenced by lags too much. There are for sure builds, which are ā€œunplayableā€ with the lag from europe. Not really unplayable but most NA players will laugh about your performance compared to theirs. :joy:

Actually if youā€™re planning on making money Alch isnā€™t an option, sorry to crush your dreams ^^ā€™

Why alch is not an option?

You can upgrade gems and do Briquetting/sell Pots.

I donā€™t enjoy the other crafting classes at all. If I donā€™t get any money from my alchemist, itā€™s enough to get potions from it for my other chars. Iā€™m used to grind for money, but I would like to know why I wonā€™t get any money from creating an alchemist.

Not for making money at least, pots are really cheap, some people say you can gain more money selling 'em to an npc than in your shop

Damn it! Iā€™m used to the RO concept of alchemist, where you get a ā– ā– ā– ā–  ton of money from being an alchemist! :sob:

I think it depends on the number of alchemists in a game.

Though you may be right, Iā€™ve not played kToS myself.

Unlikely to happen this yearā€¦ only if lots eu people play it.
And with high ping most wont want to ā€¦

Itā€™s a renweing circle ā€¦ that feed on the feedback.

Bad ping>Fewer Eu People>No server>Badping>etc.

Sorry then ^^ā€™

Yep, you may be right, canā€™t find where I read that

thatā€™s odd, that site gives me US-East (Virginia) 159 ms and I live in Eastern Europe. In France your ping should be way better than mine.

Iā€™m going to give the game a try. If I can play decently at least I could lvl up my priest til EU server open and then transfer.

You donā€™t have to be sorry. Just give me a party as mobber right away! :yum: Without the rating system of RO, I was already expecting something like this.

I wouldnā€™t give too much credit to theses webtests.
People like numbers but hey, what does it show us ?
People from America have better ping to US servers ? No kidding ?
I have better ping to European servers than US servers ? Seriously ?

Theses tests only show us what we already know :
People have better pings to regional servers.
People with good connection (fibre optic) will play in better conditions.

What I know is that itā€™s ridiculous, in 2016, to make people play MMOs on other continents servers.
If I have to do a webtest to show how itā€™s dumb, Iā€™ll gladly do it.
Read too much people pretending that current servers state is okay/good_enough/whateverā€¦
The difference of 120ms between Frankfurt and Virginia is too big to be ignored.