Tree of Savior Forum

The Early Access EU Server Community Help Topic [Updated 28/3/2016]

5 days till Open beta and still no servers info :joy:

We need at least server names (sure better if them will have region marks, if dont possible to open EU server at start, maybe mark 1-2 server like [EU] and move them to EU when possible)

So we can cooperate with friends and start at same serverā€¦

Still no news so sad :frowning:

Why the hell IMC you lack of communication?

Just announce it. Servers? Yes or no? After few months?

1 Like

I guess i will refund my Founders Packageā€¦ As many people wrote already, the hype starts to end without EU Servers, at least without Information about the Future of EU Serversā€¦ Statements like, we will discuss internally, make it even worse.

Pls Imc do urself a favor and tell us your plans about this topicā€¦or the game will die before it began (sry for my bad English ^^)

4 Likes

Yeah Iā€™m starting to get really worried here. Dev groups from other games have at least been a bit more transparent in the past with their plans and stuff. Maybe I should refund now and then if they bring out an EU server at least in the future I can get the founders again and start playing.

Iā€™m not worried. Iā€™m just thinking about how Iā€™m going to spend 90$ elsewhere.

I can easily convince myself I never really wanted to play ToS anyway.

Not that hard either. Lots of ammunition.

Itā€™s Friday now. Going to be glued to the forums today.

2 Likes

This, so much this.

I think iā€™ll refrain from purchasing any packs entirely. I must admit i am tempted, but whatā€™s the point if i lose progress anyway?

And for anyone else keep in mind that the dlc will be unavailable after the 27th of April (Link):

ā€œPlease note that the products will be available until April 27th. The current line of products will not be available from April 28th.ā€

Ok, nevermind. Didnā€™t see the announcement either.
Thanks imc.

New announcement on steam - no EU server from the start but a server transfer for free if there will be one in the future.

Uhā€¦27th April.
But indeed, they should just be clear with it. Like others, iā€™m waiting until they reveal their plans for EU audiences. I donā€™t want to find myself holding upon a founderā€™s pack that i canā€™t use until further info. We should have those beforehand, to make a choice.

1 Like

Thanks, should have seen that.

This is worthless if founders package contents, tp, etc are not transfered.

Well, that was fast.

Yes I just noticed this. They keep posting these at ungodly 6 am hours for me.

Iā€™m updating the OP with this.

1 Like

ItĀ“s obvious that the TP and all that is getting transfered tooā€¦

I think so too, it wouldnā€™t make sense otherwise. But i guess having a confirmation would be better, just to be sure?

I do remember iRO to euRO transfer and lateron euRO to fRO transfer.
Lost MVP cards, lost zeny, lost godlikes, though they said they wont transfer those.

Dont take anything for granted as long as it is not said exactly that way.

they said they will offer team transfer, I guess that means all your character with their progress and items.
Itā€™s an ok solution, at least I know I can start playing.
It would have been better if they did confirm we will 100% have an EU server in the near future.
I mean from that pie chart I see that europe west + europe east + russia + middle east = 25% while NA is 30% so the argument that EU server is not justified doesnā€™t really stand (plus many EU ppl didnā€™t buy the pack yet cause of lack of information)
So the only thing that pie chart proves is that we do need EU server and Latin American Server and possible SEA server.

"[Regional Servers]

We are aware that many players have been requesting regional servers. However, we have come to the conclusion that we cannot create and sustain regional servers based on the data up to this point. Please take a look at the raw purchase data provided by Steam below for your reference.

That being said, we will consider creating regional servers later down the line if we see enough support from those regions. Most importantly, we will be offering a 1-time Team transfer to regional servers if and when they are created. Only 1 Team transfer will be offered to each Steam account."

Looks good to me.

IMC (and most other companies) arenĀ“t the evil that tries to harm you every time they get the chance.

The economy in this game doesnĀ“t work like the one in RO.