Tree of Savior Forum

The Desu Demise (Klaipeda's Guild Unity Chat)

Edit: I don’t know why this is in reply to you trielav. I think I accidentally clicked reply under your post, instead of the thread.

I have to retract my original post. I forgot that you just keep the buff after the transformation is removed.

In any case, we have enough videos and proof that we don’t use Druid C2 (nor does anyone in my team have a Druid C2, easily inspectable from entering a lodge). I can’t really speak for other teams. If it’s any consolation and proof, we’ll have no issue clearing through 15/F after the repo merge, which as far as I’m concerned removes Spectra from use anyways.

To run to the 15th floor from the bottom floor without Haste also takes more than the time of an entire floor (nearly 4-5 minutes).

I haven’t streamed in a while.

4 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I dont think anyone was accusing you of cheating I think people are just cherry picking and reading what they want to read.

Except you were replying to my post, which said Saintone’s party is a prime example of top guild members NOT cheating.

So who else can you be accusing? I literally did not talk about any other ET party. What is your goal in pointing out that characters can be switched to falsify screenshots, if not to accuse them of it? Why the hell would you randomly bring it up? I didn’t say groups without druid2s don’t and can’t bug abuse (which would make your comment valid). I only said Saintone’s group doesn’t.

If you actually thought I was speaking in general when I clearly said “the group that went to 15th floor on ET”, then to quote your own words:

try having knowledge of the subject before having an opinion

Because their group is also the ONLY group to reach floor 15 thus far.

How did I put words into your mouth?

You replied to @CutePotato 's post which seems to clearly refer to Saintone’s team…

Cherrypicking… let’s see…

Pretty sure that’s a blatant accusation right there.

Oh look, there it is again.

1 Like

Pretty sure all the things you shat out are blatant accusation. Besides the brand new spectra bug that was just discovered by yours truly, everything else you guys have been publicly shouting in game and posting here that was deleted last time has been blatant accusation. Did I say Saintone did? No. Aistra did not have one earth tower group. Logic.

What are you even talking about… ? What screenshots? When did I ever talk about screenshots, other than to reply to YOUR post about screenshots?

And why should I assume you are talking about anyone other than who I am talking about when you are replying to my post? Why reply to me if we’re not even talking about the same thing?

?!?!?!?!?!

You say “top guild” but isn’t every member of Saintone’s group in a “top guild”?

I think any normal person would interpret it as that. Why does the whole party have to be in the same guild?

Because logic obviously. : )

This is very entertaining!
Noms on her popcorn

Guess Clover is fine with exploiters?

10 Likes

I think IMC isn’t doing anything at the moment because the kToS repository merge is happening THIS Tuesday. They already patched out the elite monster transformations in kToS so that puts it out of the equation.

@STAFF_Max, if and when you guys do the ban wave please emphasize the names and guilds of the ones that were proven guilty. I’d love to see how clean everyone really is else is or otherwise.

Not to mention Lotus too.
Saw this posted from a few weeks ago.

Everyone seems to be jumping on the bandwagon against Desu with the claim for druid invincibility exploit, but they ironically ignore all the other exploits going on with other people/guilds.

If that single invincibility exploit clip is enough reason to assume that Desu should be blamed on every other exploits going on (esp channel crashing and duping), then nobody else should be found exploiting. But as you can see, that is evidently misconstrued.

Edit: Bonus from like 3 months ago. First time I met 7thCrusade (this thread’s OP). Doesnt exactly paint him as an amiable player does it.
Apologies for all not from Klapedia but this guy is pretty infamous for provoking drama.
If he is to represent Klapedia’s attitude towards Desu then we might as well grow some wool and call ourselves sheep.

5 Likes

Clover 630k hp Auto pot, Afk farming. Cute

Same people over and over again.

2 Likes

Worlllllldstar! Too bad half the server requested for this thread. Your welcome bahhh