Tree of Savior Forum

The Desu Demise (Klaipeda's Guild Unity Chat)

It has been brought to my attention that a little bird named Kirito (mezmerized) is full of dirty tricks. From Rmt-ing to bug abuse. We can only gather so much proof before the channel crashes regarding World bosses or Fedimian main channel crashes. A friend has also provided proof of a previous guild war where they used the druid Invincibility bug to do their dirty deeds. Apparently being fair is not an option.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw3tLekVn20

An additional note I witnessed first hand Klaipeda’s anger finally hit it’s peak to get revenge on this Exploiting guild. Today we Wardec’d an all out strike to the Desu guild. If anything isn’t going to be done we might as well let everyone else know what’s really going on and put these low lives to shame. Today wasn’t a guild war but it was justice being served. It was Klaipeda uniting to throw these Exploit Lords off of their own so called throne.

Although this will be patched next week due to the merge patch there is also significant evidence out there from people who claim witness to see Kirito duplicate items. Free wind runners? What, what? What else can you add to this non-sense they’re doing? He’s not even hiding it anymore with his multiple accounts all logged on at once. What’s the rest of Klaipeda have to say to shame this guild? I’m interested in all your words. Please continue the thread for me. To all my fellow Klaipedian’s ayeeee we lit fam!

-7thCrusade /signingoff

17 Likes

To further prove Nulight’s guilt, here he is on reddit admitting to having spectra available.

Source: https://www.reddit.com/r/treeofsavior/comments/4tmo3w/channel_crashes_caused_by_deliberate_player_bugs/d5jj73z

He claims that they don’t exploit, but he is very obviously lying, and there is video proof.

I’ve also heard members of desu bragging about having many windrunner due to abusing the channel crashing exploit to reset cubes.

1 Like

I posted the video of nulight abusing druid bug on Desu’s recruitment thread, by the way - and I’ll repost here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw3tLekVn20&feature=youtu.be

All credit goes to Lotus for being in a war to force it out of them.
Credit further goes to Narcissus, of Valhalla guild, explaining the said bug abuse and eye witnessing it

Me and Narcissus, as well as others who received the shout, were there to witness the war between Lotus and Desu… about a week ago or so? As we weren’t direct participants, I encourage people to inquire about said matter with the Lotus guild in-game if they wish to know more.

But know this: The proof is here.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

For a [Friendly] guild, they sure do bully a lot of players.
Waiting for the “It’s just a game” card to be played.

It’s sure a friendly guild but make sure to delete that friend list of yours if you are accepted.

Sharing with the server the delight of killing Kirito was a monumental pleasure. He’s probably going to kick everyone out of Desu, including himself, to avoid war altogether though.

Still the point stands. It takes quite an exceptional individual to be able to turn the entire server against you. And by “exceptional” here I mean the short-bus commuting type. Looking forward to see his next move.

3 Likes

It’s actually amusing how Desu said that they are “Hard Core / Competitive Guild” and that they "have no interest in fight a casual guild"
But they turn off their neutrality to wardec Lotus (that are clearly casual) and had to use the spectra invisibility bug abuse to win the war. pfft

I have seen this bug before, someone upload it on YT maybe he just learn it here and abusing it on GvG Tree of Savior Korea HOW TO BE A OP DRUID ( GOD MODE BUG ).

Uo look…another wanna be kirito…

Chilll

Btw solid proof for the Bug there!! Someone tell the Staff!!!

@cursedmiracle …cause no staff is currently on right now

Lotus reported the bug abuse when we encounter it. No action yet from IMC :smile:

As expected for IMC :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Invincibility bug should be fixed on next maintenance (kTOS patch) but still, everyone who abused that bug on ET or GvG deserves a punishment.

By the way, it’s always good to see Klaipeda server showing to every other server, including kTOS, how to massively declare war.

#BringbackoldGvGsystem

4 Likes

not only in pvp or gvg, make that for pve too

Fwee Squad best squad.
Disappointed I showed up too late for what little there was, not that I’m in a guild to actually take part anyways.

If it turns out any of these allegations are true, ban the entire guild. Every single member.

Also very important: Look for people who quit right before the ban wave goes out. These are guilty parties trying to avoid punishment and regroup afterwards.

You know what’s hilarious? Someone in Desu confirmed it, that some Desu members temporarily left their guild just so that they can world boss without being affected by the war.

They don’t even have the mental fortitude to face the consequence of their actions.

EDIT: On the other hand, I have absolutely no qualm about people leaving Desu for good. It’s probably healthy to leave people like Kirito behind.

2 Likes

Lol. . . What a~. . . Nvm