Tree of Savior Forum

The Desu Demise (Klaipeda's Guild Unity Chat)

What are you talking about? We have plenty of guilds on Orsha.

Nice bait mait. Cheers.

Dear @STAFF_Max,

You wanted the players to provide proof of exploits. Here it is. Do something before the market is flooded with duplicated items, as that’s something a patch won’t fix.

1 Like

Please don’t merge Klaipeda with Orsha! @STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

1 Like

@STAFF_John @STAFF_Ethan @STAFF_Max @STAFF_Amy @STAFF_Ines

This is really getting out of hand, please clean up the mess.

1 Like

Yet last night you guys were abusing spectra as well. Shortly before putting on recording, your member removed invincibility and died to my grass. You also act as if no guild uses spectra. Every top guild uses spectra in ET. Where’s the complaints? There’s videos on ktos of people abusing spectra until it got glitched.

The main issue here is how toxic you guys are to the community and shaming any guild that isn’t in your hive mind clique. If I get banned for using spectra, while no other user does(which is sold on a daily basis by AzuraWilon), then it’s good riddance to this toxic community. This game is small enough as it is and you’re trying to pound down any successful guild besides yourselves. Yeah, great suggestion, ban our guild and we have less than 5 remaining active guilds on the server. Such high school immature mind set is going to destroy this game faster than the bots already have. Claiming dupes, channel crashing? Really? It’s just pathetic that your envy stoops that low. Desu does multiple boss kills a day and actively takes the whole guild. Just because Kirito killed two crabs and rerolled all 6 times luckily getting two wind runners doesn’t make him a duper.

This has spiraled out of control with Lolipan, Jace, and 7th crusade publicly shaming our guild in shout chat all day with nothing happening. I have tons of screen shots of those. We are not duping or cheating, and I am the only druid in our guild who uses Spectra. White knight the hive mind high school all you want, but you guys will be playing a small game with this attitude very quickly. Just because the guild you dislike used spectra, you make an outroar. Its on druid forums, ktos videos, and being used within every “top” guild including yourselves.

1 Like

You guys for to link the gms also

@GM_Francis @GM_Sebastian

Tbh I don’t think they’re picking on you for no rhyme or reason. Your guild must’ve done some pretty messed up things to garner so much server-wide hate.

Still going with your “for the greater good/everyone associated with the exploiter must be punished, even if they’re innocent”-thing, eh?
Only those who benefitted from the exploit/did the exploit should/need to be banned. Being in the same guild as an exploiter does not automatically make you guilty too.

1 Like

Really now. Do you have Proof?

Considering the group that went to 15th floor on ET has a healer with only druid1 (i.e. cannot transform into spectra to abuse bug), I’d say your “everyone else does it” defense is bullshit. Some other people may also abuse the bug, yes, but certainly not all top players do, as you so imply.

It makes me sad that you’re invaliding their success by indirectly painting them under the same brush as your bug-abusing ass :frowning:

P.S. You’re aware that you’re literally >the< reason there is any tangible proof of bug abuse within your guild, right? Everything else is hearsay but the video of you. I can understand anyone else in your guild complaining about defamation, but you? You’re guilty as charged.

2 Likes

I think he implies that the game has drowned in cheaters to an extent that its considered norm. Its not even about spectra, who can now say with certainty that they didn’t level their attributes with money gained through months of exlpoiting?

I can say that. They didn’t.

Still going with your “i think things are all right and the gms can do this if they really buckle down and put on their thinking caps and do their best” malarky?

I’ve asked you over and over in other threads, in an environment where the GMs either:

• Lack the manpower to use function server log and cheat detection tools effectively, or

• Lack these tools entirely and must rely almost entirely on player-made screenshots and videos to detect cheating and exploits

One of the above things (or both of them) have to be true for ToS to be in the state it is in. This is self-evident and it is not to be contested or debated. The GMs cannot do the things you want them to do for one of the above reasons. Accept that moving forward or stop trying to talk with me.

How do you resolve the situation, given this dire set of complications? There are three options:

• Massive ban waves that can and will inflict collateral damage but generally instill enough terror in the player base to make further cheating unattractive

• Wipe the server

• Formally allow cheating.

If you have an option #4, that’s about the only thing you’re allowed to say to me. I don’t want to hear any more non-specific, non-solution horse ■■■■ from you that revolves around things magically getting better because reasons. If you can’t provide option #4, you’re not smart enough to communicate with me, and I’m going to copy paste this exact post at you every time you try.

you are wasting your time,the exploiters already won
imc rewards them on a regular basis

http://steamcharts.com/app/372000

look at that beautiful average still creeping down
let them be the kings of the dead game

either the server keeps bleeding players
you cut off its leg and amputate (ban wave) removing God knows how many players
or you shoot it (wipe)
or you stab it again (join the exploiters)

pick your poison

1 Like

Yeah, Druid bug is brand new.

In here. Official.

On ktos.

This is all brand new, right? You’re using me as a target to flame/complain about our guild. Did I claim Saintone’s group is abusing the bug? No, so your argument looks incredibly stupid. There’s no sense posting on here anymore. It’s all Jace/Lolipan/7th Crusade fanboys. The argument is spectra(which is your only legitimate complaint that’s widely abused among the game as a whole until the ktos patch fixing it), duping, and channel crashing. Duping does not exist, and IMC will handle channel crashers, and most likely publicly announce their names due to all of your fanboy hatred.

EDIT: The title of your post says it all. Tree of Highschool.

They’re going to go after everyone who benefited from channel crashing at the very least. Not just the individuals who themselves crashed the channels. A lot of people are going to burn.

They don’t have the manpower to sift through every case one by one. So their only option is to burn out entire groups of people if they want to resolve this.

no you mean they are going to pretend to go after everyone who benefited

just like they do with the bot bans, leaving the most obvious ones for months

I don’t know who’s more delusional. Desu thinking they can argue their way out suspicion, or people who think IMC will handle bans to the people involved. We’re talking about the same game and company that allows momohime to farm for over 4 months unmolested.

All of this will be patched(hopefully), and they’ll pretend the exploits never happened.