Tree of Savior Forum

The Desu Demise (Klaipeda's Guild Unity Chat)

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

imc needs to fix that ■■■■ already

Fedimian Suburbs channel 2 was crashed at 20:09 on 7/24 while Desu was pvping there. The channel crash exploits are a huge problem for all players, not just those involved in the pvp.

Another log copied from other sites:

wow so you atack afk necros ?
nice desu nice.

Sounds like typical war to me

Read the chat in the video. THE LEAKS ARE REAL." Ima pump my self too 500k hp and 20k attack."

1 Like

Good luck too your guild. Clover -> known as Future proof -> cutenotlewd. Very cute guys. Learn to play legit and stop causing problems. Or at least tell your people to be smart about it.

Did I ever deny the fact of using spectra? It’s on the intro video to your fanboy hate-train. We are not crashing channels and IMC will make you all feel so damn stupid about this duping/channel crashing accusations. Don’t worry though, if you want to see exploits from other parties we have proof courtesy of the user itself. I did not use spectra in any of the gvg’s against the 7 guilds warring us. You can ask all of them(refer to the post by Kurosai). Great fail attempt of trying to frame me for what is already on video.

1 Like

Good old guild drama, it’s like I’m back in RO again.

WaifuWarriors stand alone as the least active and least dramatic guild on the server.

After investigating and talking with heavily world boss hunters, there is currently zero evidence as far as i know of any world boss abuse on Klaipeda server. I haven’t seen any weapons over +20 either (exception to a lvl 1 bow that someone luckily upgraded). I have a feeling that this whole case is about those 4chan circlejerk guilds (FutureProof / Clover / CuteNotLewd) wanting to throw tantrum on Desu using the single time Nulight used the spectra bug. Right now, all I can see is Desu fighting 7 guilds being legit, with alot of evidence of those drama lovers guilds using a bunch of exploits (soul crystal squire bug, Thaumaturge stacks, etc).

My 2 cents.

Oh, I see. I just read about it. So that’s what you guys were talking about at Dina.

Do some people in Desu actually think I’m using that exploit? Yeah no, I just use all of my free TP every day on soul crystals. It’s the only way for an immediate response in the case of spawn camping, and it’s pretty damn hilarious to use since half the time nobody expects it.

Calling out @theaxis @theallies Everyone should know the drama in the WWII in regards of hitler exploiting, crashing the servers and duping. These rumors are told by the same group of people and guilds (aka jews). They make rumors and complain in public about hitler exploiting and abusing the policy from versailles treaty. These jews are the USA, LONDON and URSS. As for the players, STANLIN and Churchill from the URSS and LONDON. These p…

Kirito is pinoy so what to expect

and Nulight sucks Kirito because he needs gear badly lol

1 Like

Game of Thrones guild style :smiley:

Great observation. The judgement you make shows how salty you are.

1 Like

That’s what I’m starting to think too. Sadly once we start questioning if the issue really is an issue, others just conveniently ignore it and go on about with their arguments.

http://howmanydayssincehumanityburnedawitch.com/