Tree of Savior Forum

The dark age has come!

Everyone gone crazy. There’re sea of fire everywhere. the sky is consumed by the darkness, not even a single ray of light can touch this land anymore.

In short , We’re f*cked :open_mouth:

8 Likes

They are kidding. Its not possible, wtf in their minds?

3 Likes

Ill forget this game, not when its got free ill play. Good game, bad company

see you in 3 months then?

Actually I’m not have problem to buy it, but I just worry are there will be enough people to keep the game running in the first month. :hushed:

My point is , I don’t want to buy a $50 MMORPG game to play ALONE for 1-3 months :cold_sweat:

3 Likes

the $50 price is not the problem here…I don’t want to repeat what is already previously written…just read the reasons yourself …should be somewhere in the forum …unless you don’t want to read, and still want to say stupid stuff like “PEOPLE GOING CRAZY FOR 50bucks” and being a ■■■■ in every single thread you see…sure …go ahead

1 Like

“alone” is relative.

There can be hundreds and thousands of people around you. but if you don’t socialize, you are “alone” in a crowd.

I’m dragging fellow fans of this game with me on the Founder launch. So really, I won’t be “alone” at all considering they’ll most likely bother me with phone calls/banging at my front door if they want to play.

It is only by making plans that you gurantee victory :stuck_out_tongue:

My main problem isn’t really the amount asked. We were expecting an OBT not a paid exclusive access, they could have told us so more than a day before starting selling the “founder pack”.
Also, we do not know what we buy, how much polished the game is. I will be pretty mad if I had to pay and still get the same problems as during iCBT2, like client crashing.

Asking for money with no information and garantee in return isn’t the best way to sell your product.

Also, will people still be hyped in 3 months ? What if most reviews from the exclusive access are negatives (because people expect a “finished” game at that price, even if objectively, bugs will be there)?

… people will seriously expect a finished game at this stage?

… I have to re-evaluate the general average of intelligence then if that’s the case…

I do expect bugs and all, but some people may not because they paid.

A lot of people today do not seem to have a gaming culture, the meaning of Beta seems to be lost, or even what MMO stands for, etc…

You definetely need to :wink:
I tend to consider most players as entitled brats because most behave this way (talking about vocal ones). The negative reviews is a real concern to me, because if someone give a bad opinion of this game based on false info, it may affect the community.

The issue with this exclusive access is we aren’t beta-testers/free-players anymore, we are customers. It changes everything (mostly giving a reason for entitled brats to whine) …
Customer is king, but the king is an a.hole ^^

They lied to us -> Open beta soon
3 months isnt soon
50 usd isnt open

They lied once, they can lie again

The site wasnt updated for 20 days, and over a 2 months before that, they dont care about it, they just saw the hype and wanted to make money whit this, you gonna pay for BETA, you are gonna testing the game for them, PAYING for it, AND YOU CHAR CAN BE WIPED.

AWESOME

1 Like

didn’t you know? in classic medieval stories, Kings and Queens are always evil aholes :stuck_out_tongue:

Negative reviews does affect games, especially if it is opinions based on a minute problem (some of “Tom Clancy’s The Division’s” negative reviews are based on the short time its servers got overloaded ) or some other ridiculous reason.

ToS will have a grand time at Steam at this point.

@lucvaldisserra

whoa, when did they say that the OBT will be wiped? source please?

Lots of lies…i’m sad about this announcement…

$50 for a great game?
You clearly didn’t play iCBT2 or kOB.

1 Like

Its a beta dude, u know what this word means, right?

1 Like

Uhh… yeah…

Open Beta

very rarely does a wipe happen after open beta in a MMO.

So I’d like a source please.

And you think they will say this to you? I dont said its gonna to happen, i said it CAN happen, u know the difference, right? Anything see tomorrow in policy privacy, im sure will be a very small word “We can wipe your character if we need”

Bro, in any kind of standard EULA or standard contract you sign when you play any kind of game, especially in MMOs…

You actually do not own your character or any kind of data related to your account or otherwise.

You are basically “on loan” from the publisher.

That is STANDARD…

So yeah, they can “wipe your character if we need”… that is what they use when they ban people after all…

But I digress, it is obvious you have NO source in regards to your comments about a wipe.

Oh my god, okay dude, you really dont know what CAN means, im done with you, you are putting words in my mouth. Cya